Will do some readings for you

• You are so welcome, hope it helps on some level

• Hi, could you do a reading for me on what the future holds for me?

• And for the life path card my dob- 9 May 1973

• Hi, could you do a reading for me on what the future holds for me?

And for the life path card my dob- 9 May 1973 The card I got for you was The Chariot ...

I keep seeing scattered energy, not focused, too much going on at once.. trying to do too much and not really focusing on the direction you should be moving in...

Time for you to take breath, breathe deeply adn decide the direction you wish to go.. one thing at a time and you will reach your end goal much easier...

I felt like I should use the Holy Tarot for You ...

The Holy tarot

7 card spread...

The Bottom Row

Strength, 3 of Chalices, Brother of Crosses, 2 of Coins and The Angels (XVII)

I look at firstly 3 of Chalices and brother of Crosses and what is above 8 of Candles

In celebrating who you are, it is valuable that you know your truth so things will happen quickly for you....

when we look at Brother of Crossses and 2 of Coins topped with 10 of Crosses I get a sense that there ae truths that must be faced , you are juggling too much at once in trying to bring an end to an idea....

The Strength card stands out o it's own asking you to find an inner strength

, stamina internally ...

The Angels Traditionally The Star, asks that you trust in your dreams and goals to achieve what you truly are within, let your inner light shine... find the light out of the darkness ...

8 is very strong is this reading, it does talk about keeping your wits about you, knowing there is a sense of renewal happening in your life... things , when you truly focus can happen quickly for you...

Contemplation, reflection before action assists you on your journey..

Hope this helps take care ..

• Hi HeKatesXing, sorry to bother you again, but could you do a reading about what lies ahead for me? My dob is 9 November 1977. Thank you!

• 9 November 1977.8 Strength card- Stamina, wit endurance ....

What lies ahead?

I used the Holy Tarot

The First card we begin with the POpe (V The Hierohant) traditionally he speaks about your Spiritual Path, is it one of tradition? are you leanring something new?

Card 2 Sister of Chalices- this to me speaks about nurturing, kindness, clairsentient (feeling) emaothy towards others ..

Card 3 4 of coins - asks to put something away for a rainy day...

Card 4 6 of coins reminds us to sometimes give freely without any expectations... give with charity of the heart ...

L:ooking at the cards overall I feel you developing within Spiritually, enhancing your Clairsentient abilties.. But it is important to protect your energy, your health so you re able to give of yourself totally unconditionally when you need to ...

Hoe that makes sense ... take care... lease take some time to reflect on the reading ....

• This post is deleted!

• Just give it some time with the reading I have already given you i will look at the situation when I get a quiet moment... I think this will need a time when I am fully concentrating on the issue .... .just give me a little while and I will get back to you... also I can;t quite get a feel which deck would be suitable ... I feel a blockage at this time .... not sure why as yet.... maybe the wording of your question..... isn;t quite right to your issues right now ... maybe rethink what you actually need to know re the relationship with him at this time .... sometimes when the questions are not right at this time, I can not get a feel for the right deck.... maybe there is something you need to know about yourself within the relationship .... ok I think I have an idea.. what do you think if the question is "How can I be happy within the relationship with David? " The More specific the question the more specific the answer can be....

• This post is deleted!

• This is what I got .... please send some time reflecting on this reading..... There is quite a bit to reflect on for some time .. to create what you want in this relationship ... remember not everything is set in stone and flows and ebbs with the tides of time ....

How Can I be Happy with David

The Holy tarot .

7 cards ...

1. 7 of candles, 7 of crosses Topped with Strength

This suggests you need to use your strength, your inner strength to look at what is of value to your energy and your mind... at this time ... it asks that you are empowered and stand up for what is right in this instance ...

1. 7 of crosses , Saint of candles Topped with Saint of Coins

This suggests that as you look at what has been taken from you you provide a strong belief within self influenced by staying grounded on your journey...

1. Saints of Candles, Sister of Coins Topped by 3 of Chalices ...

Suggesting that at this time you commit to your journey, nurturing your health, wealth while you truly celebrate who you are on many levels ...

Overall i feel this relationship is based on how you feel personally within yourself, your thoughts and actions will make a real big difference ..

take care ...

• please spend some time reflecting on this reading overall

• This post is deleted!

• Thank you HeKatesXing for the reading. Does 10 of crosses correspond to 10 of swords in traditional deck? if so i think i know what this card may refer to. I am coming back to work after a break and i know i will have to face some difficult moments. The presence of the strength card is understandable- will need to find inner strength to face the difficulties. Three of chalices-a celebration- i'll attend a wedding ceremony soon so maybe this card shows some connection to that?:) i like the Angels card (the star)- it always fills me with optimism and hope.:)

• Yes the 10 crosses to 10 swords ... Thank you for the feedback, pleased the reading made sense to you...... to me it is like a bunch of riddles, pieces of a puzzle that I have no idea how to fit them together but have to trust they will fit anyway.... Take care

• Hello, HeKatesXing, thank you for your reading. Your reading is true, but i lack courage.

And i don' t think that my psychic abilities are developed, i can't predict and so on. Or maybe you meant another thing?

• Hello HeKatesXing,

May I please have a career reading? I have been unemployed for some time. Nothing seems to materialize despite of my efforts.

Thank you,

Lola

• Hello Again:

I need a reading on my health.

I have to see an Oral Surgeon soon.

My decaying teeth are making me very sick.

Do yo see me getting this problem solved? ?

I am hoping that can get Health Insurance from my job right away.

Your Insight Please! !

• BUMP!

• Hello! I would like a reading please. Am just basically just wondering what the future holds for me, as I have important decisions to make and negative people in my life right now. For the life path card, my date of birth is 12-13-68.

Thank you! 🙂

• Psychic abilities can be on any level not necessarily prediction .... It can be used with intuition, feelings and a sense of knowing ....

Thanks for the feedback