Will do some readings for you

• I have got some new decks I want to practice with .... so if anyone would like a 3 card reading please comment below.. pIf you would also like a Life Path Card included please include Birthdate ...

Also If you have one question please ask it below.... or please suggest a topic you would like a reading on...

Look forward to practicing these decks ... with you ...

• I will do 3 card readings from a selection of different #Tarot and #oracle decks ....

• Hello, HeKatesXing. Could you please do a reading about my career. How can i change the situation with my career for the better? What should i do?

• Hi HeKatesXing,

Would you please do a love reading about me and a man called David L.

Thank you!

• @samemistakes re your question

I had an inkling to use Vesta's Art Romance Oracle the three cards spoke about vitality and strength in this Spiritual connection that draws you together but yet there seems to be some resistance to the flow of the relationship ... This is something you may have to have yourself why? maybe something you can meditate on .. Any questions re this reading please feel free to ask ....

• @Marishkaa re your question....

Your Cards from Vesta's Art Tarot Deck

10 water - hope dreams, union family ....

strength- this card speaks of strength, courage, endurance and stamina

High Priestess- Occult, mystery secrets revealed...

Your career is only through your own creating ... You create your hopes and dreams by having courage to use your skills and abilities .... You can use your abilities to enhance your journey ...

My fist thought - you could trust in self to use your Psychic abilities full time ... you can make it work .... but it is up to you overall...

Also this is about using Magick to create your desire ...

• I need to apologize for not checking site earlier re the posts.. hope these help in some way to answer your questions ... sorry I had difficulty in posting the images I may have to play around and see if I can upload them ....

• Hi HeKatesXing, could you do a reading for me too? I wanted to know if my efforts towards becoming a writer and translator will pay of. Thank you!

• @alenabrz re your question.....OK The First card 15 The Devil:-

KEYWORDS:-

Addictions, chained, restriction, suppression...

Are you ready to break free, from the chains , from the things holding you back ....?

Party, okay to party but in moderation ,,,,, I feel there is something stopping you within.. The doubt has crept in and chained you, restricted you ..

card number 2

Six of Earth

Gifts, harmony

material, physical needs, issues, situations, Finances, health, wealth, security, home

You have the gift, the natural talent ...

Card number 3

Ace of Earth

potential, new beginnings, start,

material, physcial needs, issues, situations, Finances, health, wealth, security, home

Knowing your full potential ...

Summary ..

It can do but it is all about believing in yourself.. one tiny bit of self-doubt chains you to it not happening ....

Hope that helps ...

Deck Vesta's Art Tarot deck ..

• Thank you HeKatesXing! I'll perservere!

• You are so welcome ....

take care

• Thanks for the offer!

I would like a reading on my financial future.

What do YOU see in regard to job opportunities and Money coming my way?

My birthday is April 21, 1973

Thank You

• @StandingTall

Overview of reading In pulled 4 cards

s April 21, 1973-30- 3 The Empress

XVII The Star

Light, not sure where you are at this time.. in this world or that world.. being pulled in two different directions... Direction with contemplation... let the light shine within... Dreams reveal the truth

King of Swords

Father, knows the truth. does not falter in his ideas, plans...

Practical, logical in thought.. Communicates clearly .... Looks not to the future, not to the past but to the present, being ion the Now...

Queen of Cups,

Nurturer of emotions, kindness towards one's goals, dreams.

Nostalgic thinking, one step at a time, slowly but steady ...

VIII Cups..

Walk away into the unknown from what no longer serves you well emotionally...

Walk away from an old love.. an unconscious decision needed, trusting intuition, feelings... overcoming the risks to achieve what is needed.

to begin take that first step.... turn your back ...

Overall I see you leaving behind the old ready to step into something new ...

I feel things will work out for you in a new career direction , but only if you have faith ....

This has to be about your dreams, about what you truly want in your heart.. not just anything with do... Reach for the stars.... If you decide to take a job you love instead of one you must have a logical job.. you will be ok ... financial .....

Hope this helps ...

BTW The Empress card with your birth date indicates that you must remember to take care of self before taking care of others... and you will begin to have bounty and abundance on many levels

• Thanks very insightful!

• I am so pleased you found it helpful.. Thank you for the feed back ...

• Hi HeKatesXing, I would love and appreciate a reading 🙂

My birthdate is February 19th, 1994.

• Hi there! I would absolutely love and appreciate a reading from you.

Question- what does the future hold for me and Anthony's relationship.

FYI I am a triple Gemini and he is a Capricorn

Birthday- 6/3/81 thank you very much

• Piscesgirl4life

Hi HeKatesXing, I would love and appreciate a reading 🙂

My birth date is February 19th, 1994.

With Your Birth date I got the card 8 Strength... You lessons in life speak about needing to find your inner strength to achieve your goals, dreams...

ok for you I fett a very strong connection to the Gypsy Cards I created

Pisces Girl for life Reading tarot.com

HeaKate's Crossing Gypsy Oracle

6 cards

Firwst four cards

Fireworks/Exposion

Sun, Posion an House

The expolsion speaks of things blowing up,,, but wiht the sun beside it which tells me it gives you the freedom

The Posion tells me something has been contamentating your life

and the house speaks of security '

The poison nad house togther tells me something is not that great in the house at the moment

Overall I get there has been an outburst of some sort at home, but it was important because it cleared the negative and gave you freedom overall ...

Ok second set we connect again with the sun and the house as this is the heart of the situation ...

so to let the warmth within the home,

The next two cards were ladder and crayons

The ladder tells me you are readching towards your goals

and the crayons, tell me it is a creative pursuit...

So now it is important to reach for the sky, climb the ladder to your dreams, through your creative pursuit......

So now I see you leavuing behind all of the negativity and moving onto succeeding with your dreams and goals ....

Hope that helps ..

Take care

• Hi there! I would absolutely love and appreciate a reading from you.

Question- what does the future hold for me and Anthony's relationship.

FYI I am a triple Gemini and he is a Capricorn

Birthday- 6/3/81 thank you very much

18- The Moon- Lunar energies..

This is about reflection.... bringing out what lies dormant within you and bringing it to the forefront of your consciousness.... What knowledge lays hidden ?

For you I felt very drawn to My Romance Oracle

Vesta's Art Romance Oracle

7 cards Relationship

On your side i see that you have opened the door to allpossibilities of love

You have a light wihtin you that shines bright and I feel you smiling alot, inner smiles....

Ok on his side I get alot of reference anout fishes... don't know if he is into fishing or anything but he has a fish eye perspective on the relationshoip,, meaning he just goes with the flow .. he is a person who needs his freedom, his time with his mates are really important t0o hiim I get that with the Freedom ahead card....

I get the love is all about for him, just going with the flow, but i get a feeling he also finds it hard to express how he feels, ....

The Card that bridges you together is all about Trust

Trust

Trust in self.. Trust in others....

This is about being able to communicate on some level in how you feel ...

Opening the heart to trust again is a huge thing if you have found it diffiuclt in the past..

How you digest your experiences in how you are able to trust others and yourself also.. Sometimes doubt creeps in to our pathway.. in how we deal with that doubt will make all the difference.

I get a feeling as long as you don't push it will be ok... let things just be for the moment .... enjoy the now.... Enjoy the adventure do not worry to much about the destiny ....

Hope that offers insight .. Take care

• Thank you HeKatesXing 🙂