Watergirl18 can you please do a reading for me

• hi can you tell me what to expect now with my ex.

what are his feelings

will we reconcile

what can I expect now

his name is Aniruddh DOB 12/20/1977

my name is Aarti DOB April 1st 1976

• Watergirl18 can you please do a reading

• Hey, Arti.

Happy to help you .

I have asked my tarot to guide me in answering your concerns, and this is what it has shown me.

1. what are his feelings ?
    • He is proud and confident in himself and feeling a sense of achievement with this ending.
    1. will you reconcile?
    • you need to look in to heart of the reason for the question . If you can truly find even one strong reason why you should be together, you will reconcile. Till now your relationship was karmic . Now on it is based on the choice you make. Mostly is a no unless you find a reason that truly resonates with you without compromising your true desires and nature. But the cards are telling me that you should let go the attachment and practise moderation which will lead to inner balance. Please don't succumb to extreme moods .

But there seems to be a potential for a balanced friendship. Nothing romantic.

3)what can you expect now ?

• you can expect to see opportunities that will help you come out of a mental Haze and unhelpful illusions and start prioritizing the options you have in your life .

Advice for you is attached with this message .

• Hey, Arti.

Happy to help you .

I have asked my tarot to guide me in answering your concerns, and this is what it has shown me.

1. what are his feelings ?
    • He is proud and confident in himself and feeling a sense of achievement with this ending.
    1. will you reconcile?
    • you need to look in to heart of the reason for the question . If you can truly find even one strong reason why you should be together, you will reconcile. Till now your relationship was karmic . Now on it is based on the choice you make. Mostly is a no unless you find a reason that truly resonates with you without compromising your true desires and nature. But the cards are telling me that you should let go the attachment and practise moderation which will lead to inner balance. Please don't succumb to extreme moods .

But there seems to be a potential for a balanced friendship. Nothing romantic.

3)what can you expect now ?

• you can expect to see opportunities that will help you come out of a mental Haze and unhelpful illusions and start prioritizing the options you have in your life .

Advice for you is attached with this message .

• thank you

how can one feel a sense of accomplishment for ending it? can you elaborate. so basically you are telling me he is over me.... right?

my second question was whether he will try to reconcile?

I will not make any moves as I do feel that he is negative for me. I had ended the relationship in Jan 2017.

• what cards did you receive for the questions above? I felt he was cheating and hence left him

he is already married so is he seeing someone else other than being with his wife

is he involved in another affair

how can why see a relationship ending as an accomplishment- is it because it was hard for him or because he is happy I am out of his life. so basically he has no feelings left

• Kedara- ours was a extra marital affair. I dont think we can ever be friends again as it is not possible anymore- you mentioned a balanced friendship, my feelings for him a both love and hate

as he pursued me knowing I am married and made me believe he loves me. he convinced me for a year or so before I got in. we know each other since 7-8 years and met regularly as close friends and part of the group. He cheated on me while he was in a relationship with me. I was depressed and was facing anxiety and could not handle it- I told my husband about our affair and also his wife

lot happened and he hated me for what I did to him and disclosing to wife. so then does he take me as his enemy? and that is why he feels an accomplishment for the ending? we were part of the same social circle and he still remains a part and everyone has excluded our family

is that why he feels proud and confident

I had no feelings for me initially and he convinced and persuaded me for a long long time and then I started to develop feelings for him and then was not putting in much effort once we got close and in the relationship and I was also needy- we had a lot of back and forth and everytime I walked away he would make an effort to come back

he started to flirt with this girl and I could sense it- and he would talk to her for hours an text and would tell me there is nothing and he takes her as a sister

my heart and intuition told me there is something on why would someone hide the conversations if nothing on. so on one side he is married and in a relationship with me which he was not willing to give up and then seeing this other girl

the cheating took a toll on me- he could have always ended with me if lost feelings but kept leading me on and on . we were not married so why not break it. but he wanted to have this fling on this side

I hope he pays for what he has put me through... nobody does this. why I am only I paying for this and he is proud and confident and happy- I am sure he will also again get into something else soon or probably is... let me know what your thoughts are.

Aarti

• That makes sense. Yes he's happy and over you. But will be available if he ever wants pleasure from you.

I use mona Lisa deck along with raider Waite tarot deck. I do not remember the combination now. But will definitely let you know the next time . I did see 6 of wands for the first question along with the underlying issue from Mona Lisa deck.

If you meant will he initiate . Then no he will not , well not at least for the next 3 months. Minor archana in tarot changes with changes in perspectives.

You should completely let go everything related to this person as mentioned earlier and please start afresh . This is a changing period for you. Changes are waiting to happen. Let them and take charge . This is a time to be balanced and think rationally.

And most importantly respect yourself and vibrate higher.

• I rechecked . He has no feelings for you . You really need to pay attention to your husband .

Is your husband consumed with self most of the time ? Or celibate in certain ways ?

But he loves you . He deserves your love. Please resolve the differences between you and your husband , in a loving and an upbeat way . Let your light shine through . Trust me there are only very bright times ahead. Your husband is your soulmate .

• Kedara

my husband has no issues

he is a very caring person and he loves me a lot- I am working on our marriage. this happened a bad phase in our marriage- where communication broke down.

sorry to ask you this again but when you asked about his feelings for me- what cards did you receive? I know a lot about tarot so was wondering.

are you a tarot reader?

so according to you he is happy and over me and has no feelings but it could change if he wants to have some fun with me or needs me sexually and on his terms.

Thanks

Aarti

• Kedara

although I state I love my affair partner- I feel somewhere what is left is only the feeling in being in love

dont think I really do love him as I have no respect for him any more and how he handled the situation. may be what is left is thinking about the happy times we intially shared and miss that intial loving feeling- and there is physical attraction.

I dont think I can trust him ever again and forgive him.

my husband is a very strong character person, he is my support and my pillar. he has helped me through this process and stands by me always.