I want to know if I will get money from McDonald's

• I had a slip and fall I pulled my grandad hurt my lower back and linings sentenced in my left leg my leg is swallowing and hurts it's worst then having a kid the pain never strips

• Your I Ching answer moves from Hexagram 6 Arguing to Hexagram 59 Dispersing.

Hexagram 6 Arguing (the present)

Key Questions

What are you arguing for?

If you can't win this one, what else can you do?

Oracle

'Arguing.

There is truth and confidence, blocked.

Vigilant and centred, good fortune. Ending, pitfall.

Fruitful to see great people,

Fruitless to cross the great river.'

You argue for what you need – for sustenance, or to be believed, or simply for justice – for you know in your bones that things are not as they should be. Yet no matter how deep and true your convictions, you find yourself frustrated, and your sense of being in resonance and connected with the world is choked off. It's important, now, to centre yourself in vigilance – in a heart open and alert to all the potentials for change, so you stay poised and capable of responsive movement in any direction. To freeze into a combative, defiant posture, holding onto your sense of wrongness to the bitter end, would not resolve conflict but only establish it in perpetuity. When frustrated and blocked, you need to see great people – those whose higher perspective enables them to see beyond the argument to a larger truth. Perhaps you can find that shift in perspective within yourself; perhaps you need to consult with someone wiser, who is outside the conflict. Meanwhile, it's fruitless to commit yourself further to your position out of sheer defiance.

CONFLICT / CONTENTION, OBSTACLES

Hexagram 6 intimates how, though there is sincerity in one's contention, you will yet meet with opposition and obstruction; but if you cherish an apprehensive caution, there will be good fortune, while, if you must prosecute the contention to the bitter end, there will be evil. It will be advantageous to seek advice; it will not be advantageous to take on too much alone.

Hexagram 59 Dispersing (the future)

Key Questions

Where and how can you be less rigid?

Where were the walls in this situation, and what can you see as they dissolve away?

As energy and vitality is liberated from old boundaries, where will it go?

Oracle

'Dispersing, creating success.

The king assumes his temple.

Fruitful to cross the great river,

Constancy bears fruit.'

It is as if a great thaw brought the floods, and everything solid were swept away. All the walls – whether they divided, contained or sheltered – are gone. The familiar landmarks have vanished down the river, and there's a clear view for miles over free-flowing waters. Perhaps this liberates the vital energy of the situation; perhaps it is utterly disorientating. Definitions, dividing lines, agreements, bonds, established patterns of life and thought... all these can be Dispersed, their solidity revealed as an illusion. All that holds things together now is the constancy of the flow itself. The king 'assumes' his temple: he draws near and enters it, and takes on his most important role as the people's connection to spirits and ancestors. This can also be an inner process: centering your inner authority in your spiritual home; letting your decisions flow from that essential underlying source. With this reconnection, it becomes possible to 'cross the great river' – which has already come to you. The dissolution of the old forms releases energy into new purpose and direction; staying true to the deep connection through the temple, it's good to make the commitment and venture into the unknown.

DISSOLUTION / DISSIPATION / DISPERSION

Hexagram 59 intimates that under its conditions there will be progress and success. The king goes to his ancestral temple; and it will be advantageous to cross the great stream. It will be advantageous to be firm and correct.