The week ahead looking for help intrrpreting

• I'm still kind of new to tarot and was wondering if I can get anymore insight on my week ahead spread.

This was an 8 card spread. Monday Queen of wands. Tuesday The Fool. Wednesday King of swords. Thursday judgement. Friday 4 of swords. Saturday 3 of cups. Sunday 4 of wands. The overall significator The Empress.

I feel like this is a representative of a good week. I've been struggling with how I feel about an ex and it's been dominating my thoughts, I even reached out to him after a month apart. He did respond wanting to meet but I haven't heard from him since about a date. So I feel like I'm starting from scratch as far as moving on and healing. I think this spread is showing me that I need to focus on staying upbeat and level headed in my decisions. Also the 4 of swords I think is saying I'll have some kind of reprieve.

• Sorry took so long to reply.. finally got onto the site again...

when I look at the cards as each day individually ...

Queen of Wands can be about taking care of your energy... Tuesday brings new beginnings

Wednesday speaks of what is dominating your thoughts, holding you back? Thursday talks about resurrecting yourself on some level Friday tells you to rest, take time out... Saturday Celebrate who you are with like-minded friends, Sunday Again speak of celebration... The Empress reminds us that we must take care of self, so busy being a Mother hen we forget about our self. To create our own bounty and abundance ... So yes your week should of been a good week if you took care of you, thought only of you.... at that time ... Hope that helps put a new light onto the situation at that time ....