Aries woman and Pisces man

• I was in a realtionship with a man for a 1 and 1/2 years and I fell completely in-love -with him and he or I believe that he is still in love with me. We recently seperated because of conflicts within our relationship which i believe that should have never happened. Different situations within his family and friends and we have been togeth 24/7 for 3 to 4 months and maybe stress, flustration, not have a place to live, living with his family put a toll on our relationship where we starting fighting alot and hurting each other with bad words and we were never really like that . Should this be the time for both of us to maybe realize if it still is true love or should we both move on with our lives and bee best friends? Should we still work at it even though we are far away from each other. If you love someting you set it free, if it comes back it is yours, if not then it was never meant to be. It is saying true? Please help

• Yes I do beleive that is true. Also I beleive that you can't force a relationship. This may be a time where he just needs solitude to see where his feelings go. I know it hurts but, the reward will come later when his not so far away and you are both in a better place that allows you two to have a meaningful and decisive discussion.

• I agree with Myviewpoint. A healthy relationship requires maturity, love, communication, respect, patience, compromise and forgiveness. Unfortunate circumstances, financial, etc. and stress happens in life... it's all in how "each" of you deal with those circumstances. It takes "two" to make a relationship work but it takes only one to make it fail. It's important that you are both on the same page as far as wanting to be together and both working together to make it happen in the future regardless of the circumstances. Communication and honesty is key and I believe time apart will help you both look back and figure out what each of you want and figure out your feelings and wishes for the future. If you are meant to be together again...you will be. I'm an Aries and I dated a Pisces man once and although we were very compatible in many ways I knew I long term relationship was out of the question because eventually I saw he was emotionally unstable. Pisces are very sensitive and emotional to their surroundings. Pisces is also the sign of "self un-doing" meaning they create much of their own unfortunate circumstances in life and in their relationships with others.