One Card Reading for 3 People...

• PC210,

The person you are asking about has withdrawn both physically and emotionally. The guidance that came through for you is to release, surrender and accept. There is something better for you on the horizon.

• StandingTall,

Is this an issue involving inheritance or some sort of family money? That is how it is coming through. There is a deceased loved one coming through with a nurturing energy so either mother or grandmother - if it wasn't this person's money, then they are helping you from the other side. There is a decision that needs to be made - is this in the court system? I feel as though there is a sibling you need to team up with in this regard, feels like a sister but it's possible it could be a brother. I am getting July/August or the dates of the Leo sun sign (but I'm not good with timing so take that with a grain of salt!).

• Oh...StandingTall...one other thing...

There was a message about having confidence, but to also release attachments - don't hang on too tightly or get too emotionally wound up about it. Receiving is connected to giving - it's like inhaling and exhaling. There was a message for you to focus on giving to others in whatever way you can, serving in some way, and not to just focus on getting this money.

• OH WOW! Thank You!

I will keep you posted.

• Watergirl, you stated that a decision has to be made.

Could you please give me insight on what exactly this decision entails? ?

What or who does this decision involves,

Thanks In Advance!

• Thankyou so much watergirl..

• Watergirl.. thanks alot.. but is it possible that deep inside somwthing else is there bc he is trying to withdraw emotionally, just to escape out of the situation... can you please see if he is okay.. bc emotionally he was very stresses when he broke up bc of his near ones getting separated.. and he is trting to escape out of this by not facing hid fears but runnig away... pleaseeee help.. if u can see.. I m really worried about him...

• He was fine two days before he broke up. Is he fine emotionally? Or is there someone else in his life?

Please... I would really appreciate if u can try this for me.. 🙂 🙂

• Bumper! !!

• Water girl, are you still here?

• Bumper! !

• Water girl are you still available? ? I was wondering if you could look at my question if you had time.

• Re-opening this for three new people - one card reading.

• post a question....I will get back to you!