Experimental tarot reading

• Hi

I'm new here.

I am not a psychic or tarot reader.

I have been practicing tarot spreads at home,mostly for my friends.

I would like to develop this and more exercise on this

Am I allowed to do it here??

Thank you

• Sure, can you try a general reading for me?

• Hi Rose3739, I would love to have a general reading too! Anything you can pick will be great!

• Hi Alena,

What is it you want to know?there is celebration of some sort.

Can you be specific?

• I WOULD LOVE; to help you develop your skills.

What do YOU see for me in regard to:

Money, Financial prospects, and Marriage.

Your Insight Please!

Thank YOU! !

• Hi Rose3739, I would like to know if my attempts at writing and doing translation work will take me somewhere. Thank you!

• For me, love in particular...

• Hi alenabrz,

Sorry could not reply soon,I was at work.

I did several spreads to understand the core of situation.

Did you fail on something or are there some sort of boundaries that you are in the process of breaking point??writing and doing translating is one of the 'way out' that leads your aim??don't know what it is,but the cards showed there is definitely challenge on the way for you.

As for the writing ,there is education or training involved,I might be wrong.but there is something strong which a job on the way.but I am not so convinced if its definitely writing/translating

Take care

• Hi alenabrz,

Sorry could not reply soon,I was at work.

I did several spreads to understand the core of situation.

Did you fail on something or are there some sort of boundaries that you are in the process of breaking point??writing and doing translating is one of the 'way out' that leads your aim??don't know what it is,but the cards showed there is definitely challenge on the way for you.

As for the writing ,there is education or training involved,I might be wrong.but there is something strong which a job on the way.but I am not so convinced if its definitely writing/translating

Take care

• The captain,

Well you blend your love life with your own intuition 🙂

• Hi Rose,

Trying to have a book published is an old dream of mine but I haven't succeded in making it come true so far, it could explain the ideia o failure. And yes, writing and translating could be called my way out. I would love to have a career which involved these activities.

So you see a job coming my way but isn't certain if it involves writing/translating... But would it make me feel fulfilled? That's the point to me.

Thank you, I loved your reading!

• Bump!

• So you cannot read for me?

• I might but what is the question??

• I am looking forward to your insight rose.

• Hi Alena,

I did another spread for you,are you thinking of involving in business of some sort??

• Hi standing tall,

Are you divorced or back and forth with this person??

• Hi Rose, other than doing translation work as a freelancer, no I'm not. In fact I've never had a formal job and having my own business is not on my mind right now.

• Three of pentacles keep popping

It must be about your goals and collaborations with others ,maybe its to do with a project of yours

It could be in future you will go along with a desire of yours -you may fail

You may get your financial stability by doing your current work ,but a lot of courage and work involved

• Hi Rose, I understand that it will not be easy, but I like what I'm doing, so I'm content. I see myself as an apprentice/student of some kind, maybe that is the reason for the three of pentacles... Thank you, if something comes out I will give you a feedback.