Pisces man and Leo woman - will he be back?

• Hey everyone,

I am currently struggling with a "break" from my pisces man. We have been together for 1,5 year and the first year was so great between us. It was not until February this year it went very bad. We moved to another country together because of me. I got a small depression and was crying, moody for a couple of weeks. He did not really understand why or how, I think it was just the environment and my stress at the new workplace. He felt he was my father in some ways and had to take care of me. I became very down for almost 1 month and I broke up with him under this period. He was in our "home country" when I broke up with him over the phone and I was not sober... I took it back very fast and he came home a couple of days after and everything was ok, we had **** and we were in love. A week after that he found out I have been looking up my ex on social media (he looked at my history browser) at my laptop and I do not erase it. He was furious, told me he felt that I cheated on him, he already told me in the beginning of the relationship that he does not like that and I should never look up my ex. After that everything went so bad between us. He did not want to have **** anymore, he was hot and cold, I was crying a lot and begging him to forgive me. He said that his feelings is not the same anymore. He stayed though during the whole period until it was time to go home to our home country again, from January to June. He went home one month earlier than me and we had some space for one month but we talked on the phone during this time. When I came home I felt that everything would be normal again, but I was wrong, he did not want to have **** with me still, he said that if we would have **** it would be fake from his part because he does not feel that he wants to have ****. He said that he loved me but he is so tired of everything, the fighting and he thinks that he will not be able to forgive me. I cried and I begged and I was so sad. In the end he said he don't want to break up but we should take a break atleast. I was ok with that at the moment. It have been two weeks now, he called me once since than and I have not contacted him att all. Do you think he will be back? We have so much beautiful memories and we shared so much in so short period of time.

One thing I noticed during this time is that he does not want to communicate so much about his feelings and I am the opposite. I want to go through everything all the time. It has been a big issue between us.

I would be grateful for every answer you can give me. Thank you!

• Why did you look up your ex at all?

• I am not trying to change him. I am talking about our communication problems. Where in my text did you even read that I want him to change? I love him as he is and I have been by his side since February for him to heal and forgive me for my mistakes. Please do not jump to conclusions about what I have done. He is perfect as he is it is just hard sometimes to get some kind of balance between us because we have different needs and that does not mean that we do not love each other. So people should just give up because we do not work the same?

I looked up my ex because it was a very bad habit of mine, even before I meet my current boyfriend. Me and my ex was best friends from the beginning and than we were lovers, we broke up because of distance and it was very hard losing him and I felt that I never got a real closure. People look up their exes all the time. I am not saying that I am proud of this and I am really sorry for it but hey done is done. All I can do is change myself and improve myself.

• The person he has been since February is not the type of person he was the whole first year, we communicated and we had a very calm and nice relationship. It is not that we have been living in this bad relationship for the whole TIME. That is why we are both very sad and unhappy right now, thinking back very much how it was, we were so happy. He wanted to communicate his feelings before, its not until everything went down with me looking up my ex that he went cold and not want to communicate anymore.

• He has the door firmly shut. Take it as a lesson that there are consequences to our actions. You need to grow up a bit.

• I know that I have a lot to work on when it comes to myself. I called him yesterday just to say that I am really sorry for everything. He said that he appreciated it and he misses me a lot. I will continue giving him space now. I just felt that I needed to say that I am truly sorry for everything, I feel so bad for hurting him.

• "He felt he was my father in some ways and had to take care of me."

This is a sign that he feels you are too immature for him.

"One thing I noticed during this time is that he does not want to communicate so much about his feelings and I am the opposite. I want to go through everything all the time. It has been a big issue between us."

This shows you want him to change to be more like you and express his feelings more. But he is who he is - if you are dreaming of him being different or more like you in this regard, you will not have a good or equal relationship.

• Yes I know that he felt like that and I totally understand it. I had a bad period (3 weeks) I felt depressed, been struggling before with depression, not being in a relationship. I was very needy and sad, and it probably took a lot on him. I am not proud of that at all but I took myself out of it fast. We were in a new country, we just had each other and I was far away from my family and friends to get support.

Yes, its been a big issue because we had a lot of communication issues these past months. We had wonderful communication the whole year until we actually moved abroad together. We could talk about anything together. We have never yelled at each other, called each other mean things, never. Our fights are most about talking, trying to sort things out, but now these couples of months have been a lot for us both. We cannot communicate like before and of course I am sad over that. It does not mean I want to change him. Well I want us to be like before, in my head and heart but I am realizing that I cannot force anything. I love him and I would do anything to make him happy, even if thats not with me.