The Captain , Tarot Nick can u please give me an insight..

• I am depress but a part of me is feeling positive..I was wondering if I violate or disappointing him.. Whats going on to him? I know I will not able to get closure cos you cant pls anyone but I felt something is needed to fix for sure myself but something I felt so strange on me...Did he get his place now..I deleted his contact and since I did it I felt strange latelty

• You feel strange because you are used to feeling connected to him. But he is a bad influence for you and you must continue to cut yourself off from him, yet remain open to someone good coming in to your life.

• braveme,

The gist of the reading were in these two lines,

Things may not work out the way you plan but be gracious about it, smile and look for the good other wise it will be bitter.

Let things that happened in the past stay there, grow from them and take the good and build something new

Worry about you, you have no control over his actions or thoughts.

Find ways to make you happy, create new fresh positive experiences.

• I just came out from the hospital I passed out low blood temporary loss my consciousness the doctor said I had insufficient blood on my brain due to my sleepless night and when I tried to eat I was vomiting..I lose so much weight and I was having dextrosed and my relatives knew whats been happening.This is truly going nowhere..I'd like to move on and I am dying to get back on my ground and be free from all the past..Yes I worry about myself cos I am losing myself and killing my positive spirit..Its just sad cos I was positive suddenly going down.. Cant do anything cos I am lack of fund and still in denial that I am complete broke no money to start a new life. Though lot of people willing to help me out.I am a bit hesitant to go to america cos its getting tougher and lots of conflict cos my sister had two kids and a single mum and now living with his new partner... another cousin of mine wanted to pls her friend to help me out to work overseas but I have to start from the bottom and I will do domestic job so confused... right now but another friend of mine is wanted me to go back where I used to live ages ago and thats a bit better but a part of me is still feeling nervous cos I was denied last year cos I never declared any of my family like my half sister and bro and biological father cos we never keep in touched for years and forgotten to insert so documents...where do i belong now...

• Stop thinking about other people and money, and just ask yourself where you feel you would be most happy. Trust your intuition.

• Thank you The Captain your right money is not everything and I truly need to focus on myself and how to work thinkings out...I tried hard to let go and keep the postive spirit on me. I hibernated for so many years and I lose all of my self confident affected physically, emotionally. i started to make plans and see what life has to offer ...

• Thank you The Captain your right money is not everything and I truly need to focus on myself and how to work thinkings out...I tried hard to let go and keep the postive spirit on me. I hibernated for so many years and I lose all of my self confident affected physically, emotionally. i started to make plans and see what life has to offer ...

• You can start over at any time of your life. You are never too old, unless you think you are.