Desperate!! is there a future?? reading pleasse?!?!

• hey i have a lot on my mind right now and have been going through a lot for quite some time. there are a lot of family issues going on right now not just with my family but also my boyfriends family ( which i consider mine also) my boyfriend got sent off back in july over some mistakes he made a few yrs ago that he is paying for now. he gets out in november(hoping) but since hes been there he gets no visitation or phone calls only letters. i am so in love with him its hard to be without him like that..i cant see his face or hear his voice..everyday i run to the mailbox in hope for another letter. when he gets to come home he will be on 15 yrs paper. meaning he cant get into any trouble what so ever no ticket or seatbelt violation or anything for 15 yrs or he is going to prison because he is a first offender..i guess im just needing some clarity that everything will be ok because weve had some really ruff breaks together and just throughout our lives and his family is going through a lot right now..his mom..and also my mom..i am so scared that something is going to happen to my mom because of some things in the past and i have made myself a nervous wreck worrying over everyone and everything that going on and hoping and believing evertthing will be ok..i am wondering also if i am pregnant..some bad luck in that department before and i really want to be pregnant or atleast if not now then become pregnant when he gets out..if i am pregnant i will be around 10 weeks exactly the night before he got sent off..im also afraid i cant have babies because of things in the past..ok lets face it im just a nervous wreck!! can anyone help me?? and bring any sort of clarity? a reading?? i am desperate!!

• As I said in your other thread: Learn how to relax your thinking. Dont think so much. Relax and if you cant, practice. Take a course in how to relax the mind, or simply read ancient wisdom. But please dont worry, that is useless.