Reading pls...very much appreciated..

• could anyone do a reading with my current situation? really appreciate it. 2 months ago, 1 of the night my partner call off our relationship. before that she met a group of new friends, as my sense told me she met someone else. on the night of breakup it happen so suddenly. i'm still into her and keep on try to take care of her, she blocked me in most apps except email i believed she can't block. i heart telling me she make a rush decision about us, but within 2 months she told me she's happy without me..she's a person that say nasty words cause of her temper, but she have a good heart towards those she care and love..i felt torn apart and pain, is this a test for me? that i should hold on to her and don't give up just like that, and at the same time proof to her how much she means to me and willing to be patience, to change my attitude, my temper and be more sensitive..really hope to get a reading for my current situation..thanks..

• You know what they say "If you love someone, let them go. If they come back to you, they're yours...if they don't, they never were." You cannot linger in the past on the hope of something that may never happen. Get on with your life and open yourself to new people and new experiences.