The Captain Tarot Nick Another One Big Favor Pls

• I have been feeling better lately and things goes well unfortunately there are few bump in the road. I made up my mind to move another country. I am a bit skeptical though I am positive too it good it been better to me will my visa approve. My relatives is supportive in me but I am a bit confused if I will go back to the country I been before. Recently all goes will the safety deposit was full out by the help of my good friend and his husband and they truly had a big heart. I remember TarotNick that someone working behind my back against me and I figure it out it was my neighbour. It stress me a bit but I make sure not to get affected. I am also trying to get some of me possession to my ex and he didn't get back on me since I chatted to his friend. His friend telling me that its all done and I got nothing more to held on him and I got it so clear at first I was mad but then I suddenly realised he must be a blessing a wake up call to me to let go and i did it. My friend is willing to get it all done and drive to organised it for me. I truly needed to get some of my documents cos its has my personal info and I had a lot of files in my hard drive a good memories in my life that I believe money cant buy it and no body can replace that . I dont like to leave it with him. He once using it against me and say so many things it. What is the best approach I actually dont like to keep in touch in him and I asked my friend and a few friend to advice me. Once of my friend in his country advice me to message the woman and I did in a civil manner. I only mention if its okey to get my stuff.I dont like to hurt here feelings I used to hate her but I now had nothings against her. I am eager to get back my personal documents like old passport diploma hard drive. How can I make things happen?

• Take someone with you and go get your possessions before your ex gets rid of them. Do it immediately!

• I am glad to hear that the hate is no longer there, it only ate at you. Peace is nicer to carry around. As the captain suggests take someone with you, the support I think would be welcome.

• I was living miles away we both living in different country...His a pain in my neck lots of story to tell He visited me last January for 3days just to pay respect to the grave of my son.It was a strange situation so abrupt he gave me a notice one weeks before and we still arguing cos even he book the ticket his not well decided cos he was so scared and afraid of me.Thats not true for all I know his afraid of what he done to us he completely abandon us , not being present emotionally and financial absent since I came home gave birth till my son passed away.I held on him giving me false hopes and dreams for almost four years till last year he confess that his living another woman. I knew it way back then.A lot of people telling me to move forward even lil by lil cos I was in a wrong situation but I was so stubborn always listened to my heart and disregard my instinct.I only wanted to hear at his own mouth cos a lot of times I wanted him to visit here or me visiting him. When I finally decided to visit him last JUNE 2016 ...He admitted his having a woman replacing me.his mistake and regret what he done that it was a huge mistake in his life.Keep complaining about the woman cos she was out a lot always drunk and can be emotional. Same ages nationality but she was divorce while we both single and where completely opposite I am home body very domesticated not drinking any alcohol . He can come home from work food is ready home cook meal I prepare his clothes for change and ironing his clothes everything was organised and ready to serve for him. I gave him an ultimatum that he needs to move out of her place till December we have ups and down and situation was so intense I feel hopeless.His freaking out giving time frame. I asked my cousin from America to help me out she keep in touch with him by email and phone calls. Since my cousin and his husband having 3 weeks vacation. They decided to inform him to visit his country to organised all the things I'd left at his place.He knew and his aware that I am going to leave the country to start a new life.He show up here and I thought things will be better I am not sure if its right.I was told that the woman new about visiting here because the trust was broken I sneak on his phone while his doing some dental check up at my cousin place. I found out that they having holiday last year April and last December his a messed I am extremely mad at him. My relatives keep telling me to treat him nicely and leave that past behind if we both wanted to start all over again. They even tell me that it was a wild card cos we dont really know was on his mind. I Broke my promised cos he violated all the rules I told him to tell all the truth even when it hurts I am willing to take it. Same old story I am over bored.I even him how did it happened he said he wanted to let me know long ago but he was afraid cos I am desperate cos its only six month a part when my mum passed away.I authorised him at the bank no matter what happened I gave him the key last January and now its May. Have so many reason he cant take a time out at his work it will cost him a lot and wasting time.But when I gave him the key he never complained about then I asked a friend of now all of a sudden he get mad at my friends cos when they spoke over the phone a few times and when my friend ask about our situation he get upset can talk against my friend cos I he found out i tell my friend his still live with the woman. I dont understand how can he live a double standard life. if its okey on him not for me.I am over it. They probably getting a long cos i send a simple short civil message to the woman but didnt get back. This man was insane ..He keep winging on my life style before that I was lucky can travel a lot, having an eyes to some of my bag shoes clothes, I was lucky I had investment unlike him ... Fire out now I lose it all because I never think that I had no future in him ... at first I regret it but now I realised hope is always there and courage while we still breath. Anyhow my friend said to me that I can only asked but the problem was they didnt get back and their place was 5 hrs away they can only asked police assistant when theres a problem... so complicated I am afraid of him cos we still had joints account even theres no much he still can access so info that why I am eager to get it all done....What do I HAVE TO DO HIS A TROUBLE IF I ONLY KNEW I RUN PAST NEVER LOOK BACK AND LEAVE HIM

• I was living miles away we both living in different country...His a pain in my neck lots of story to tell He visited me last January for 3days just to pay respect to the grave of my son.It was a strange situation so abrupt he gave me a notice one weeks before and we still arguing cos even he book the ticket his not well decided cos he was so scared and afraid of me.Thats not true for all I know his afraid of what he done to us he completely abandon us , not being present emotionally and financial absent since I came home gave birth till my son passed away.I held on him giving me false hopes and dreams for almost four years till last year he confess that his living another woman. I knew it way back then.A lot of people telling me to move forward even lil by lil cos I was in a wrong situation but I was so stubborn always listened to my heart and disregard my instinct.I only wanted to hear at his own mouth cos a lot of times I wanted him to visit here or me visiting him. When I finally decided to visit him last JUNE 2016 ...He admitted his having a woman replacing me.his mistake and regret what he done that it was a huge mistake in his life.Keep complaining about the woman cos she was out a lot always drunk and can be emotional. Same ages nationality but she was divorce while we both single and where completely opposite I am home body very domesticated not drinking any alcohol . He can come home from work food is ready home cook meal I prepare his clothes for change and ironing his clothes everything was organised and ready to serve for him. I gave him an ultimatum that he needs to move out of her place till December we have ups and down and situation was so intense I feel hopeless.His freaking out giving time frame. I asked my cousin from America to help me out she keep in touch with him by email and phone calls. Since my cousin and his husband having 3 weeks vacation. They decided to inform him to visit his country to organised all the things I'd left at his place.He knew and his aware that I am going to leave the country to start a new life.He show up here and I thought things will be better I am not sure if its right.I was told that the woman new about visiting here because the trust was broken I sneak on his phone while his doing some dental check up at my cousin place. I found out that they having holiday last year April and last December his a messed I am extremely mad at him. My relatives keep telling me to treat him nicely and leave that past behind if we both wanted to start all over again. They even tell me that it was a wild card cos we dont really know was on his mind. I Broke my promised cos he violated all the rules I told him to tell all the truth even when it hurts I am willing to take it. Same old story I am over bored.I even him how did it happened he said he wanted to let me know long ago but he was afraid cos I am desperate cos its only six month a part when my mum passed away.I authorised him at the bank no matter what happened I gave him the key last January and now its May. Have so many reason he cant take a time out at his work it will cost him a lot and wasting time.But when I gave him the key he never complained about then I asked a friend of now all of a sudden he get mad at my friends cos when they spoke over the phone a few times and when my friend ask about our situation he get upset can talk against my friend cos I he found out i tell my friend his still live with the woman. I dont understand how can he live a double standard life. if its okey on him not for me.I am over it. They probably getting a long cos i send a simple short civil message to the woman but didnt get back. This man was insane ..He keep winging on my life style before that I was lucky can travel a lot, having an eyes to some of my bag shoes clothes, I was lucky I had investment unlike him ... Fire out now I lose it all because I never think that I had no future in him ... at first I regret it but now I realised hope is always there and courage while we still breath. Anyhow my friend said to me that I can only asked but the problem was they didnt get back and their place was 5 hrs away they can only asked police assistant when theres a problem... so complicated I am afraid of him cos we still had joints account even theres no much he still can access so info that why I am eager to get it all done....What do I HAVE TO DO HIS A TROUBLE IF I ONLY KNEW I RUN PAST NEVER LOOK BACK AND LEAVE HIM

• You have to decide if it is worth all the trouble to get your things back or better to just replace it all and move on without looking back. This was not a love affair, just all pain with no return.

• I am now feeling so down I hate this feeling ... I cant help it all things turn so BAD

• Yes you can. Whatever you believe becomes real. If you think life is hard and people are mean, it will come true. Change your thinking and change your life!

• i am wide awake all night begging and pleasing tilll I give up again... I tried to prevent negativity .... hope will end up in peace and not being silent

• Keep doing the positive affirmations and eventually they will be true.

• Thank you the Captain. I've been visiting relatives for two consecutive days and they feel for me..Always telling to let go and stand for myself when I was hanging out with them and felt their concern and giving me support I feel the positive out look...But I still felt so strange a part of me still held on something that I need to let him know...it wasn't easy and not even possible at the moments but I am praying to touch his heart and be man enough to clear the air before we both start each other life even were not together or if there is things to settle. I am hoping he will not able to take the respect even a bit for the sake of our son.

• I still cross my hands pray for the better ..I cried to my relatives and let it all out. The heavy feelings releaase and felt the love and support on me..I was so down and one of them telling me the universe has lots of things to offer on me and never give up. They openly offer some help emotionally and financially but I am a bit hesitant cos I wanted to take things slowly and not making any wrong decision . I always feel like we still need to talk and not letting all the messed be in the surface this things is kind a heavy on me..I am hoping and believing one day things will get better thanks for the kindness words

• Don't judge everyone by one bad experience or close yourself down. There really are good people out there who want to help.