A little on love? (reading )

• if anyone is willing i would love a reading on my non existing love life : / thanks in advance

• You love life is "non-existing" because you haven't really decided if you're available yet, even if you aren't aware of this. Think deeply about how you are towards relationships: are you ready to have to tell a partner that you're going to go out for a while? Are you ready to share your space, your time, your alone time with someone else? Are you maybe a bit fussy about who you want to be with, ie, do you have a VERY LONG criteria they need to meet?

I get that you're someone who's been alone for a fair while, and hasn't really decided what they want, and if they really do want to be with someone full time.

A relationship doesn't have to mean prison, or restrictions, etc. It will mean sharing life, responsibilities, love, time - all of that. But with the right person in your life, you should be able to move around freely and simply be who you are.

So ... time to decide isn't it? What do you really want in a relationship? Remember, there are no right or wrong answers here. You don't have to get married and have kids and spend every waking minute with that person.

I hope this helps!

• thank you very much Moon50 i guess i've got of reflecting to do .....

• i mean got SOME reflecting to do ... and i will!!!!

• i mean got SOME reflecting to do ... and i will!!!!

• I think a good start would be to change your name from "soul confusion" to "soul clarity" 🙂

• LOL