It's been over two years....

• since I checked in here. I have always kept this page as a quick link on my laptop but I never use my laptop anymore. Seeing Captain post on her Facebook page has brought me back here to check in. Looking through the threads, I see many of my old friends are still here. So...how is everyone??!!!

• Just wanted to say hi and welcome back 🙂

• Hello! What's new?

• Hi Aunt Buck!! Nice to see you back!!!

• Hey, how have you been - I often think of you!

• I keep trying to post on this and my messages aren't going through. I guess you can't post from your phone. So, I'm back to my laptop!

I'm doing really well. I've been working at my job for over two years now. I'm in law enforcement support services so I get to help people which was my goal when I started school all those years ago. Not working with elders like I thought I would be but since it is a government job, moving on to something in that field is always possible. It's been nice to be stable and no turmoil or drama. Bills get paid and there's even some left for fun. I work nights which is the only thing that has been hard to adjust to. I miss out on a lot of events with friends and family because of it. However, I'm finally moving up in seniority so I am starting to get part of the weekend off which really helps.

I'm still single. No one new has come along. Someone old has come back a couple times. The one that made me seek out and find you all. He married the woman he left me for and apparently all is not perfect. He has shown his true colors by reaching out to me several times while married. I have rejected all and sent him back on his way. So time helps you see what you couldn't when you were all wrapped up in pain. I am eternally grateful that it ended and I am not the one that he is doing this to. I have repeatedly told him that this was his choice and now he either needs to make it work or get out, but don't seek me out. I'm not interested.

So please update me on what is going on with you and how you have been! I miss you all.

• Sounds like you dodged a bullet there, AB!

I gave up my job in the big city to move home and become my mother's carer, since she is elderly and has quite a few health concerns. My younger sister also lives here and needs help too. Life is slower now and I don't get out as much, but I have increased the amount of psychic readings I can give online, helping other people find their purpose and direction in life, which I feel is important. Still single too, but I am feeling that will change soon. There is someone on my radar, ha! I feel like a new life is waiting, as long as I put in the hard work this year. You are never too old.

• Definitely dodged the bullet Captain. Definitely! There's someone out there for me, and when it's time, they will appear. Not stressing until then.

So I'm not doing elder care but you are! What a twist. It's important to take care of our parents, and sometimes it seems like a burden but we too were once a burden for them in some ways. Family is important. I know not getting to see mine as much as I'd like has helped to isolate me so I don't get out as much either. Working opposite hours of friends and family definitely has taken a toll on my social life. I do like shift work however and not working the Monday to Friday grind is my preference.

Never to late to find a new love. Happy to see you have someone on the radar! How exciting! I have veto'd the idea of dating sites and just trust in the universe and God that love will present itself when it's time. I decided a couple years ago to step out and try something new on my own and it lead me to the job I have now. I would have never applied for something like this otherwise. So, I keep taking steps to trying something new and see what happens. 🙂

So more readings huh? I know you helped me a ton so I know you are helping so many others with your insight and guidance. I haven't done any card reading in forever. Well, if you're inclined, let me know if you see anything for me. Off to get ready for work. It's my Monday. Take care!

• Hi Sunt Buck!! I am so glad to see you back!! I have missed seeing you and a number of others that used to be in here.

I am still raising my two youngest children (they have Autism). As a matter of fact, I'm homeschooling my baby girl for right now so obviously I am a stay at home mom now. I am still single and hoping that will change soon. Thinking of moving south to be closer to family.

Have a great day. Love and Light to you!!!

Sunshine!

• AB, 2017 for you is all about evaluating the relationships in your life, starting with your relationship with yourself where you may have to let go of old tired attitudes, regrets or fears that aren't serving you. It’s a year where you’ll be required to heighten your sense of responsibility to your home and family environment. Don’t be surprised if you need to take on some added weight with home and domestic or family matters. Embrace it instead of resenting it. There’ll be added tension around how you relate with your close relationships, however. You are likely to find your relationship with those near and dear to you growing ever closer and stronger this year, while any relationship that is no longer of mutual benefit will come under the microscope and may actually end (if it didn’t already end last year). It can be a great year for marriage if you have met ‘the one’. It’s also time to investigate if you feel empowered or disempowered in your home and domestic life. Your energy levels will run high this year, but you should watch for hasty or impetuous behaviour. Remember that haste makes waste. As long as you direct your excess energy constructively, instead of wasting your time in conflict, you can accomplish much. It is a time when you may be concerned with taking care of your home, perhaps decorating, buying furniture, or even finding a new home. It is also worthwhile to consider taking courses that focus on your well-being and balance. If you have ever wanted to paint, sing, act, or play a musical instrument for pleasure, this is also favoured in 2017. In 2018, you may feel more solitary than ever, yet you will be learning how to deal with loneliness and finding out more about yourself and what you really want from life. 2018 will tend to be a quiet, reflective sort of period where you can gain much insight and understanding of who you are. Whereas 2017 will centre around and be all about looking after others - friends and family, and your home. Next year it will be time to look after yourself and your needs and wants. Then 2019 will be your BIG chance for success and material gains. It will be the best year in a while for your career and finances if you are prepared to take educated risks and promote yourself.

For you, 2017 is associated with wholeness and, during this year, you may be aware of some aspect of your life that needs attending to so that you can feel complete. For example, you may have unresolved issues with a family member, and by speaking with them, it may help you to release a great deal. During 2017, it is advisable to be aware of which emotional attachments need healing too, so that you can bring all your energy back into the present. For example, you may not even realise you are still attached to an idyllic, romantic summer holiday you spent with a lover, and part of you may really wish you were still there. You may find that you are particularly sentimental this year, which prevents you from letting go of old love-letters, photographs and memorabilia. This process may mean revisiting painful emotions, but by facing them and realising they’re from the past, you can gently allow them to dissolve. In 2017, you may find that you get very deeply involved in a relationship, a work project or with family affairs. You may go over and over situations until you get them right or until they are perfect, and you will not let issues drop. You may open up your heart so deeply that it shifts your perspective on life for the better, so you become more loving towards others. Indeed, this is a great time to reach out to support and nourish those within your community, and to learn to love and nurture yourself too. You may be made very aware of your choices during this year, and you will need to choose between helping yourself and serving the greater good. Others may reassure you that you are making the right decisions, but your conscience will tell you the truth. The year’s energy will focus energy on relationships, on the element of friendship, and on children and family within this framework. There may be issues with commitments or collective responsibilities, which you may work through. These issues can be made easier if you keep your vision focused firmly on the bigger picture, and by remembering to put yourself into that picture as you may neglect your own needs too. There may be challenges to deal with if you just judge situations by their appearances which, as you know, aren’t always what they seem. You may find 2017 a fertile time for your creativity, and search for as many ways as possible to express it. Like buying a new cookery book that changes your relationship with food, making simple changes on how you approach your life can make an enormous impact.

The keywords for you this year are: duty, responsibility, love, home and family, justice and peace, emotional influences.

• Sunshine....what a great challenge but oh so rewarding. I know being close to family and friends definitely helped me when I was raising my two children by myself. It's so easy to get wrapped up in the day to day that having someone to lean on when you need it is so essential to keeping balance. I know there were times I thought I'd go crazy doing it by myself but I look at my children now at the ages of almost 21 and 23 going on 24 and I know that I did well. They make me proud that I raised them to be considerate and hard working. Worth it all in the end. Hugs!

• Captain, thank you so much for that fabulous reading! I actually have a chunk of change in the bank waiting to do some major improvements to my tired ranch house. Just waiting for good weather to get started.

Having the shift that I do, has pushed a few friendships back and I have definitely been re-evaluating what role they play in my life. I have definitely taken a step back from other people's drama and have let go of trying to fix their issues. My kids it's a little harder to do but friendships are definitely being evaluated.

I'm going to have to digest more of the reading when I have more time. Worked a 14 hours shift last night and have to do another 10 with only 3 1/2 hour of sleep. LOL. Just wanted to drop a quick note. 🙂

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• not interested...

• Bump the soam!!

• bump

• bump

• bump

• Bump spam!

• Bump