SUNSHINE

• @blmoon
    Going to fight for my dreams. Lauren had a temper for today, so I left her at home with my mom and went to church with Logan.
    Set up a game plan to achieve my dreams.
    How's your weather? Really hot here!!!
    I'm wishing for snow!!!

• @sunshine7959
    it is too hot and so a lot of nothing going on. I'm glad you had Logan one on one today. I still get a negative male annoying him. You said your friend is not around. So now wondering who else is close to him enough to annoy him. The area you are in is very active spirit wise but this feels like a bully energy. If it is a spirit it may be trying to latch on. The home you are in does have too much chaos energy and would invite a bully. I would think if it were from outside it would show up in others as well. A general meanness. It would make people snappy at each other or in the best of folks they would feel restless. As for the loan, that is not unusual, hang in there and keep trying. Dreams are real! We bought 3 houses with no credit and no money in our life! Hard to plan that! God really does often have something you can't even figure on because it is not likely. Stay out of desperation and let dreams happen.Do more protection rituals until you get away from the house you are in. BLESSINGS!

• @blmoon
    Is it possible that the male annoying Logan is someone from his school, or possibly my great-nephew? He shares a room with him. The boy is constantly on his cellphone even in bed at night. He's listening to stuff that I think is totally inappropriate for a child of 12. The music and the other videos have a lot of screaming and loudness, and he spends hours talking to friends. Logan doesn't sleep well, and I feel like that plus the nocturnal visitors could be the problem. There is a lot of negative energy in the house, and I think it affects Lauren as well.
    I need to get out soon. I asked Michael to help me out with my house deal,because we need out of this house. I'm planning to walk into the office and discuss with the mortgage broker why I want this mortgage.
    My friend and I haven't seen each other in a month or so. Not unusual, as he is in Mississippi and we are in Louisiana. Long distance relationship. I'll have to try and gauge Logan's body language next time he's around. He wants to come to NOLA to see us next week. Take kids to the zoo, Chuckie cheese and minigolf.
    It's really hot here. And the ants and mosquitoes are eating me up. 😒😒😒
    Apparently, I don't get notification when you write me until hours later. I was texting p earlier, and peekedo to the forum. I just found your message. This forum though.......😒😒
    Too bad we can't communicate beyond this site. It's not the same.
    Going to bed. Getting up early for getting kids to school.
    Hugs!!

• @sunshine7959
    Now that you pointed it out I got a feel for that room shared and yes, that would be a problem for Logan. He is challenged enough to keep his OWN chaos chilled. Even a normal person without sensitive needs would be very irritated in that situation. Be kind to yourself, it's no one's fault just is what it is. Having raised 4 sons and a grandson the teen years are very loud and energetic and emotional. It fills the house. My garden was always my haven of escape. I wish we could trade e-mail as well but don't dare here. I did once give an alternate e-mail and corresponded to someone for a log time but back then we had administration immediately delete e-mails and there really was someone watching over us but that is no longer the case. Are you on Facebook? Maybe I can get psychic with that?!!! We are lucky to have this connection but it is not the same and most of our regulars have wandered off. Many others complain as well about notification issues. I'm lucky to have psychic help and get a feeling when I get a post. I figured out some of the quirks as well. I think you are feeling the same restlessness as I am. All this to do list yet moving in this heat is like dragging lead feet. I think we both need a gift of PATIENCE! I miss my garden time! My man has too many moods in my house! He is either in bed or too hyper. He watches too much old TV shows in his room and like you I am too sensitive for constant TV noise! And those old shows to me drag me back into the past when I'm facing forward. It really is a great effort for us sensitives to create our sacred space. We do not share all but I want you to know I do get MORE of the burden you carry everyday . You are never alone Sunshine! Let's both chill and receive. We are loved! Logan will be fine. This too shall pass. HUGS

• @blmoon
    I am on FB. I'm on Instagram too. I do feel the forum isn't the same. I don't post as I used to before. Changes make me Leary, plus the spammers gave me pause.
    I went to the brokerage office today to see about my mortgage. I think it went ok. I will have to keep being persistent. We'll see how it goes.
    We both have burdens to carry, and bring sensitive brings it's own issues. I can only imagine how much of an albatross this is for Logan, he can't speak enough to tell me his feelings and problems. I'm so weary of dealing with that creeper. Logan is so tired on the morning. Maybe I'll move him ty room and see if it

• @blmoon pg 2
    See if it helps.
    I empathize with you. You have a lot with your husband and other issues. I'm missing Michael because I bet he would have come up with a Down payment for the house. The kids miss him more as they get older. He had his issues here, but at the end, he was diligent in helping out with the kids.
    I am struggling with patience. I shouldn't be, but I think it's because I have been in difficulties for a while, and I just want to get out of the quagmire. I'll get there. We both will. You and I. I'm donating plasma, so I need to get off my phone. Hit me up on FB. Michael will tell you when you find me...:-)
    Hugs to you...

• @sunshine7959
    Do you ever go to the tarot facebook page and hit like or love or make a comment?

• @sunshine7959
    PS...you don't need to give me a hint just click like on a recent tarot facebook post. I will know which one is you.

• @blmoon no but I think I will.

• @blmoon
    I checked out the Tarot FB page. I'm sure you'll easily find me.
    Hope you're okay. I've been keeping myself busy. My kids have both had trouble at school. SMH.
    Looking forward to talking to you soon.