Love bottom line -interpretation needed

• A few weeks ago I asked the tarot if I should pursue a relationship with M!. I got good answers and good interpreations. Now I learned some news that have me second guessing and I am confused. He has a girlfriend and now as I ask tarot, What would the outcome be in this relationship?

Love Bottom line

from left to right-

the emperor, ten of cups, king of wands, 3 of cups, six of cups.

Thanks

• Hi,

I am re-posting this, to see if I get any one to interpret them for me. This is mainly to see if the cards were rights in the outcome with my relationship with M

• In this particular spread, with the 6 of cups as the outcome, it shows that you and he will separate but remain friends.

To get a more thorough reading, you will need to do a Celtic 10 card spread for additional details. Use the last card, the 6 of cups, as the Significator. Then, post your question with the new reading.

• thanks Firefly01, it wont be necessary because that was the outcome of the relationship, we decided to separate and remain friends. There is a lot chemestry between us, and passion, but for it is to remain friends than lovers.

• Me and my boyfriend been together for 13 months now and he's 19 and im 17 yrs old.

In about 2 months his family is planning on moving to Florida and we live in chicago.

He asked me to go with him but im really confused.

I wanted to know if its a good idea to move out there with him.?