Watergirl-Happy New Year!

• Hi water girl! The last time you gave me a very insightful reading. I recently returned from a trip/retreat. Was wondering, if it's not too much to ask, for a general reading, in particular love, for the New Year??

Thank you again. I must say your reading was spot on. 🙂

• Hi Nicky,

I'm conserving my energy today as I have a challenging week ahead at the work place. I will get back to you as soon as possible. Hope you enjoyed your retreat!

WG

• Thank you! Best of luck to you at work. 🙂

• Hi Nicky643,

For now it seems you are being guided to work on your safety/security/financial situation, i.e.: work/career. Looks like your romantic life is being pushed to the back burner at least for the 1st quarter of the year. With regards to a romantic partner, work on staying grounded. Positive attitude and hope and believing in the great things that come with love are fine, but the cards are showing me that you may have a tendency to get too carried away too quickly. The damsel in distress looking for her white knight kind of thing. This leads to attracting partners who feed on your weaknesses - boundary issues. So the advice is to stay grounded and listen to your higher self rather than the pinings of your heart when you are dating someone. Spirit wants you to become the strong, independent person you already are, but haven't yet discovered.

• Thanks Watergirl! Fortunately, I have no financial nor work issues. 🙂

Thank you again for the reading.

• It wasn't about it being an issue, just that this is where your focus should be for now. Make sense?

• Got it. Thanks again for taking the time and energy to do a reading.

P.S. You were right about me getting carried away. 🙂