Could Someone Please Help Me?

• I could really use some help. My neighbor claims that he had a psychic put a death hex on me. How do I confirm this? If it's true, how can I reverse it? Also, he used a psychic to get some personal information about me. He is using it against me. How do I get rid of this negative energy I've attracted? Is there a way to get this guy to leave me alone? I tried calling the police, but it only made things worse. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

• There is no such thing as a death hex. The only power it has is the fear that it instills in you if you let it. Don't allow someone to take your power away from you. Have you ever watched the Wizard Of Oz? At the end, Dorothy discovers the great and powerful Oz is just an ordinary man behind a curtain. All the while, he is yelling "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!"

Darkness does not always equate to evil. Light does not always bring good.

That being said, I have to be honest with you - your posts are always about being persecuted by someone...have you ever noticed this? It is a pattern and you are never completely forthright about the situations. Be honest at least with yourself about your part in it. For instance, it is hard to believe that this neighbor would do something like this without being provoked in some way. Or that you would be expelled from school without having done something to create the situation. It's always high drama and a story of being unfairly persecuted. Just something to think about - especially if you're tired of the pattern and want to break it.

• Oh, and the best way to get someone to leave you alone is to choose not to participate in the drama. Ignore it. What you focus on grows. Don't fan the fire.

• Hi mh83,

Look at this thread on how to shield yourself. BLmoon has a good suggestion. Hope this helps.

http://product.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=100922&replies=12

• Watergirl- I agree with you. I often to present my issues like I am being persecuted. Unfortunately, what happened was that one situation led to another. The school situation stemmed from me sending angry emails to a professor. I was clearly overreacting, but didn't realize it at the time. Unfortunately, people don't realize how that situation affected me. They think that I am a nasty, angry person. There is also the issue of the prof's sexual orientation. People who have heard about the emails think that I targeted the professor because he's gay. People like my neighbor are angry with me because they don't understand the other side of the situation (my side). He decided that he doesn't want to live next to someone who would do something like that. I was hoping it would get better and that people would forget about the emails. I was just starting to move on when the situation with my neighbor happened. It caught me off guard. It's silly, but I started to get nervous when he began talking about death hexes.

• Ah, now I understand why I was reminded of the situation at school - they're connected. But why does your neighbor know about it?

If you don't want people to think you're angry and nasty then show them the opposite no matter what the situation. Laugh off your neighbor's dramatic theatrical behavior (because that's what it is). Karma will catch up to him. Don't allow him or anyone else to pull you off your center and into emotional turmoil.

It's good that you understand your part in the original situation - if you didn't then you would just repeat the dilemma over and over in different situations until you did!

Maybe 2017 should be the year you move to a new place and give yourself a fresh start. 😉

• It is hard to change people's opinion when they have formed it. It seems to me silly that they even have "an opinion of you" based on what they heard when they don't even know you! I would just ignore it. I bet no matter what you say it would be like "defending yourself". All the best mh. This one shall pass too. You don't owe them anything and don't need to prove anything.

• So, when they go low, you go high 🙂

• Watergirl- he found out about it through Facebook. It was probably through a friend of a friend. Thanks for the advice. I'll try harder not to let it get to me.

• Thanks znl for the advice!

• You deserve to be happy! Are you taking your meds?