Captain, I need help. Please, it's been awhile.

• Captain, I need your honest input. I am seeking real advice.

I am currently seeing a women. She posted on fb she needed someone to hangout. I hangout with her, but apparently. She brought her friend. Let me remind you, this was a hangout.

Later, she said she wanted to hangout with me tmw. (This was obviously last week).

History: I liked this girl, but never knew I was able to even start to hangout with her.

Back to the story. So I hangout Friday night with her. I was a bit shy because I barely know her. But we ended up in make up sections throughout the night and we start touching each other. During the end, I felt this connection with her. Like a very Divine connection.

I asked her what are we. She said friends, so she was. Let's hangout next week. I was ok, cool.

The following day, she told me if I wanted to hangout with her. I said, of course. So we did, and we did it again. This time, I stayed over her place. The entire time we were together. She was throwing the relationship crap on me. She was telling me, she wanted to date, on me. Yet, she never bother or asked for validation. In fact, I was a bit concerned. She said "her friends this and that" I wouldn't judge her because I'm getting to know her.

What female friend sleeps with their friends, making out or touching them. I have a lot and neither of them are like that.

Last night, I was working. Yet, I know I don't have the best grammar to start, but she exploded on me. She was saying things that I was surprise. Yet, I didn't bother. She became very manipulate and acted like a kid. This behavior create nonsense on her part. Yet, she deleted me out of fb, and said to apologize if I wanted to be readded again. So, I did and had

I am not an angel, nor do I judge another individual. I am a Virgo, and I used to be judgmental but from experience I learn to control it.

Let's see, I am writing her name backwards. She got the tendency to search her name up.

Yentihw Namred birthday feb 17,1995. She was born at either 6 or 7 am. I forgot to be honest.

I am September 4,1991

I am still taking her out on a date Thursday. Shocking is that she still wants to go. Now, I don't know how to proceed with this.

She is a huge mess, but is attractive in so many levels. I just don't understand what's her goal with me or what's her end result or what will be.

Please be honest with me and also please let me know, if I should cut her off or I should continue with this girl. I honestly, think she is testing me. Which is find, but surprisingly it is not effecting me.

• GW, this girl has trouble letting others get close to her. She prefers to keep people at arm's length - even when she is getting physical with them, part of her remains aloof, untouchable. Underneath her detached exterior, however, she really is a sensitive soul who can be profoundly hurt by the careless words or actions of others. In fact, neglect or criticism may have been a feature of her early life, leading her to the realization that, if she is to survive in the world, she needs to develop a tough exterior. Occasionally, she can make her defenses so strong that others may find it impossible to break through. When this happens, she runs the risk of becoming very emotionally distant and inflexible in her approach to people. But once she finds someone who can encourage her to give as well as take, she can make a loyal, caring and endlessly fascinating partner. She also loves to unravel a mystery, so try not to reveal too much of yourself to her all at once.

You both can learn a lot and teach each other a lot in this relationship. You can come to depend on each other for advice and inspiration. But it will take a lot of work before you trust one another enough to be fully open and honest. Although both of you have an undeniably independent streak, you GW can assume the role of guide to this girl, who, although she is quite tough and aggressive enough to make it in the world, would benefit tremendously from your analytic powers and objectivity. You can show great empathy with her closed-off feelings, and vice versa. Both of you will know when to be there with a willing ear and a sympathetic shoulder, and when to back off. The great trust that can emerge in such a relationship, however, may not be fixable once broken, so you must both be careful not to betray each other. This relationship is ruled by fire, willfulness and instinct. With this level of sensitivity and passion, the relationship can be very fulfilling, at least as long as mutual respect is maintained and mutual trust is achieved.

• But what's her main goal with me? Like she deleted me off Facebook, I try to talk it out with her. She becomes distance, and yet she still text me. Like she send me a picture of hair with blonde hair and blue eyes. I don't understand, she said we are friends, but throws the relationship crap at me. Yet, she is being mysterious. I already know what she wants, and yet I'm still confuse.

Why me, whycan she find someone else.

What's her main goal with me?

I haven't done anything to deserved this. I know she's a good girl, that has a lot of problems, but yet. I don't know. Like I'm being real and not being judgemental. Yet she drives herself with me agaianst the wall. Like she looks crazy and it makes me crazy.

• Last night, she said if I wanted to hangout. I was sure, so we hangout and we slept together. No sex. Upon waking up we were kissing and making out. Yet, it felt like I was extremely happy with her, but a part of me just feels that I'm being used for her loneliness and she has no feelings towards me. I mean I do like her, but it will take awhile for her to accepted that fact.

She gets mad if I mention an ex

She gets mad if I don't compliment her

She kick me out today because her guy friend was picking her out to see a food carnival. She was you need to leave I don't want him to see you this early. He may think something happen. So it makes me wonder if I should cut all communications now, or I should just brush it off.

• She is testing you to see if you will stay or go. It's up to you whether you can put up with her bad behaviour or not - how much do you like this girl?

• To be Jon this bad behavior of hers can it be change? Idk to be honest, I dated and Beene it's a lot of girls but the connection I have with her. Is weird...

• To be honest can this ad behavior be change? I dated and been around other girls, but as soon as we kiss their was a huge spark. That's why she keeps wanting to hangout with me.

• But why testing me?

I mean this bad behavior will change up a relationship right?

Idk if she sees me potential for her.

How should I proceed or how do you think I should take it.

• She is testing your endurance and loyalty. If you pass the test, she will modify her bad behaviour. But relationships should not be tests. I would tell her exactly how you feel and say that her bad behaviour could drive you away if she doesn't trust you more and treat you better. You have a right to be treated well.

• That is true, but wouldn't that push her away.

Yet can she understand that?

• I can't believe I said what you told me to say. But the real question is, even if I said it. Can she make it offvial? Because today, she seeing like relationship crap oallnover ahain. I told her how is going to drive me away and how I do t like being tested. But I feel that she things I'm joking. Does she even have any feelings because it feels that she doesn't at all..

• She is always down to hangout, but then it makes me wonder. Am I the one that she is hanging out the most. At the end, I'm spending time with her and we be going to places, is so weird. Lol

• I gotten a text earlier, she was wanted to hangout. I was sure and then she was I was thinking. Later you can take me home. That is a lot of trust she puts me in to take care home is this natural for her to do.

• If she thinks you are joking, don't be so available when she calls. People appreciate us more when we are not there.

• Oh okay, yeah. I figure it out.

So do you think I have any chances with her? Specially though now that she is going into her senior year. The actually question is does she like me and that's why she is keeping me around

• I think she doesn't really knows what or who she wants, but she does feel something for you - she is just not sure what.

• The real question now is. What will happen to me in 2017? Since every year has been a life lesson experience. I have a great intuition that I will be very successful this year if I play my cards right.

• Well, 2017 is going to be a real roller-coaster ride for you, GW. This year is going to be full of big changes and big opportunities. To reap the benefit of these opportunities, you will need to remain positive and optimistic in your outlook. Read about the Law of Attraction as this, of all years, is a time when it can work very well for you. What you focus on and believe in will happen in 2017. This is a time of freedom and expansiveness, and it is possible that you will find yourself driven by a desire to break free from your usual routine, delve into unknown areas, and reconstruct your life in a way that feels more authentic to you. This is a time for taking action, expressing yourself (particularly through writing), and finding new people, new places and new situations. You may change yourself, your relationships, your job, your home or whatever. The year is going to expand your horizons and your viewpoint. The way to successfully cope with all the changes is to be flexible and up for anything. 2016 was your hard-working year that helped you organize and order your life so that you could be open to and ready for this present year of change. This is a year of adventure and freedom. It's a time when exploration and reaching out to others will bring amazing opportunities. It's a good time to advertise and sell. Surprises are in store for you now, and your usual routine will be broken. This is a year when exciting relationships can be formed, or, if you are already in a partnership, new life can be breathed into the relationship.

If you are feeling incredibly uninhibited and ready to have the time of your life, it’s because of the influence of vibes in 2017. This energy is associated with fun, adventure, sensuality and experimentation, and it may be a mesmerising year, particularly for relationships. If you’ve been feeling like you need a bit of a push to make important changes in your life, then this vibration will help you do it. This year may also bring unexpected changes to your life if you try to fight your natural forward progression. Similarly, if you try to force situations, you may find they rebound on you with the same velocity. Where commitments have become stuck with seemingly no way out, sudden resolutions may appear and free your life up. Even if you are normally prone to speculation, this year can turn your life upside down. If it needs to be rearranged so that you continue in the right direction, then anything can happen. Sometimes it may feel as if there is no one to turn to and nothing to hold on to, or as if there’s no earth beneath your feet. This may be designed to keep you on your toes, so that you do not become complacent about the necessary changes in your life. However, restlessness may make you more accident-prone, so you may need to act with forethought and intent. Likewise, forgetting to pay bills because you are rushing everywhere may lead to sticky situations. 2017 will offer you wonderful opportunities to get crystal-clear about your life and to put it into perspective. This may require a lot of communication, which is great because you need to work on this quality in this year. Good communication can help to kick-start your career or boost your closeness within a relationship. Perhaps you can start off by communicating with yourself by keeping a daily diary, so you can keep track of and monitor your thoughts. Or you may write letters to express yourself to close ones, which may be easier than speaking to them in person, as it allows you to really think about what you need to say. In order to make the most of this year's energy, you need to embrace change. Any kind of procrastination may compound situations and prolong them, so that this year may be full of stops and starts. However, as much as you’d like to talk yourself out of facing situations, you can if you want keep your mind positive and talk yourself into them. Indeed, you may find yourself craving regularity this year, but it could be a wasted sentiment. Life will be full of surprises and should not be boring, particularly if you pounce on some of the exciting opportunities on offer, and are versatile with it. It’s time to allow your soul to speak to you and for you to use your gifts to their fullest. Advice - explore, look for adventure, keep your eyes open for opportunities, and mingle.

Key words for you this year are: communication, decisions, change, experience and sexual magnetism.

• Holy crap and I see those changes already...

But how did I end up with this chick and feel some type of way. I do feel something butbis crazy. I don't even understand why. Like even the kiss connect us... but thank you so much this is just amazing.

• I am a bit confuse. Since I'm working on projects and she's a senior at her college. Did she use me for her break or is she really thinking of me for long term. If I play my cards right. Regarless, I am just playing it safe.