Looking to "pay it forward"

• Hi Karma Coma,

Yes I love my brother dearly too. He can drive me mental some times but we have always been close, he's 7 years younger and the middle brother or my three younger brothers. I know we shouldn't have favourites but he has always been my fave brother.

How old is your baby? I love hearing Mum's who are so in love with their babies, it's so sweet. And babies are just so beautiful, I remember how gorgeous mine were and how i wished they didn't have to grow up so fast! My son is now 14 and my daughter is 9.......it goes sooooo quick!

Ok, I'm going to type out about my brother again, but if I lose it again, I will take that as a definite sign to not ask the question!!!! LOL!!

• Hey Karma Coma!

Ok, got distracted and it's now almost midnight and I NEED SLEEP!!!! LOL!!! I will be falling asleep at my desk tomorrow at work!! I haven't been to bed before midnight all week and I keep forgetting I'm not as young as I used to be!!!

Be back tomorrow to ask the question regarding my brother.

To be continued........ 🙂

Have an awesome day!

• Dear Karma Cola,

Thank you very much for your reading.

You have very accurately described my agony and state of mind.

I do take hope that with the Judgment card and the fact that there will be a "delay" in getting to some of my goals and that you can sense that I have the will to go through with what I have to and keep faith that It will all work out, as it always does!!

Mysterious are the ways of the Universe.

Thanks again for taking the time to do my reading.

best,

reselience.

• THANK YOU KARMA COMA FOR MY READING! YOU SURE HIT THE SPOT WITH HIM HE IS A SLIPPERY ONE, BUT I AM HOPEFULL THAT HE SOON SEES THAT I CARE FOR HIM MUCH MORE THAN HE THINKS I DO .AS FOR ME WELL YES I AM WILLING TO SACRIFES ANYTHING FOR HIM AND YES I DO HAVE THE FEELING OF HIM PLAYING WITH ME AND GOING OUT WITH OTHER WOMEN BUT THIS IS A FRIENDSHIP WITH PRIVALAGES HE & I AGREED THAT WE WOULD NOT SLEEP AROUND WITH ANY ONE ELSE. SO YES I THINK THAT I HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO ?

• Your welcom to both of you. Good luck.

Wenchie I too love mothers who are "in love" lol with theri babys. It always suprises me and saddens me the large number of girls and women that I meet who view their children as almost nothing more " than a pain in the rear"

My Son is five months old! and I wasnt really a baby loving sort of girl before I had him but now that hes here I am kookoo for all babys and little kids! their all so cute! : )

It really does go quick...but I am excited to watch him grow.

I am a big sister too! I remember growing up that my little brother was my favorite person to pick on and mess with. lol but I would have had to be dead before I'd let anyone else pick on him! lol 🙂

I think its only natural to have favorite siblings...may even be an astrology thing. Well when you have time, if you still want to! I would be happy to do a reading for you about your favorite brother.

• KARMA COMA THAT"S GREAT THAT YOU WERE BLESSED WITH A LITTLE ONE ITS A SOMETHING THAT HOPEFULLY I WILL BE ABLE TO HAVE ONE SOON THAN LATER . I THINK THAT HAVING A BABY IN LIFE WOULD CHANGE ALL ASPECT OF ITS, BUT ENJOY IT AND IM SURE YOU WILL TRY TO DO YOUR BEST IN BEEN A GREAT MOMMY!

• Oh yes! it does change everything...but for me it is a true blessing...It has given me motivation, determination, Drive, and a total! mother bear personality...I will not hesitate to defend him, or myself because I am his mother and he needs me. 🙂 it is a beautiful thing! Taurus! and I do hope you get to experience it for your self!

Yay! Babies!

• I feel like Alexander The Greats mom. lol

"I carried my avenger in my womb!"

lol

• Hi KarmaComa,

How are you and how is your beautiful little boy?

I wonder if you are still up to do a reading for my brother? I got tied up with other things!

My brother's name is James dob 30th August, 1978. I want to ask about a girl with him, her name is Maria and her dob is 25th August, 1968.

Maria is a girlfriend of mine and my brother dated her for 18 months, she broke it off with him in August 2008, I'm not entirely sure why. This year they have been having a casual physical relationship. My brother still loves her very much. I know she has had some stuff going on her life, and she does care about him, but I'm worried that he is waiting for her to come around and that she won't change her mind and come forward for a real relationship again. Do you see them getting back together in future or should my brother try to move on? I don't want to see him get hurt.

Thanks, I really appreciate you doing this for me (if you are still able to).

Wenchie 🙂

• First thank you for your gifts and your baby...My birth date is August 10,1960, my little girl is February 22, 2000, my partner of 7 months , is December 20,1959.(a beautiful soul the both of them) Will we be a family soon, we are all searching to fit in.

I wish you love , health, peace and continued gifts. As a Leo I don't like to ask for anything but I was drawn to this post this morning.

Love Sheila xoxo

• Hi KC,

Bring this post back up past all the spam threads.

Wenchie 🙂

• Hey Wechie, : ) nice to see you again, and hello shatz, I'll get yall's readings done tonight! : ) see you then.

• Hi KarmaComa, Could you do a reading for me also about my relationship which is all over the place at the moment. I would just like to know if we will end up back together? Thanks if you can. x

• Hi KarmaComa, if you are still doing readings one for me would be great. My birtdate 2/26/61. Can you tell me anything about my relationship with J 6/10/63? Anything else you can tell me about finance, job, relocation, etc. Thank you and best wishes for you and your family.

• Hello KC , could you give me a reading also please?

My D.OB. 04-21-73

MY EXBOYFRIEND 06-30-50

I was told about 6 months ago that there will be a situation coming up really quick in which my exboyfriend will have to compromise with me. I use to work for him, he is the president of the company. I have been patiently waiting to see what will happen.

KC here is my email could you tell me what this situation will entail and WHY AND HOW he will compromise with me??

Thanks in Advance,

• Hi KarmaComa,

Thanks alot, I know your busy,

Sheila xo

• Hello KarmaComa,

The love for a child, absolutely amazing! Mine just turned 13 and everyday I am amazed & truly blessed at the part I had in creating this wonderful, intelligent, gifted being. It is a love like none other, the love & bond between mother and child that continues to grow & deepen with each day, each passing year. Enjoy every precious moment! The time you invest now in building that loving bond will be needed later on when their bodies & hormones begin to change, when peer pressures begin to arise and when they are faced with choices. I know the next few years will bring new challenges for me & my son, but I have built a good, solid, loving relationship with him and I am fortunate that he is comfortable, as well as some of his friends, to talk to me about just about anything. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying everything is perfect, nothing ever is, I am a single mom, he has some anger issues towards his absentee father and we have our typical parent/teenage disagreements, but I am confident when faced with difficult choices & decisions, he will do what is right. I guess what I'm really trying to say is that the time you invest now and over the next several years in building a loving bond with your child will play a major role in the individual, emotionally healthy, confident, self assured person they become and impact the kind of relationship you will have with them later on. Wow, I really didn't mean to write all that, sometimes my heart just speaks what it feels! Lol!

Anyway, lately I find myself at sort of a crossroad in some areas of my life and am intrigued about tarot, pendulum, etc and feeling drawn to explore these areas of spiritual awareness. This has led me to come across your offer for reading. I'll tell you my situation in just a minute, but 1st let me say I'm not asking you for a reading unless you feel it. I don't know exactly how all of this works but I think you can't force things, you have to really feel them, so if you feel something today, tomorrow or not at all, that is fine.

Here is my situation: I met this man a year & half ago. We dated for 6 months but things didn't work out but in a way they really did. We have become best friends. He is such an important part of my life & I love him dearly. He is very tortured & haunted by past bad experiences and failed marriages that it weighs so heavy on my heart to the point that I have put my life & my own happiness on hold to help him get to a better place & find happiness. I am close with his family, love his kids as if they were my own & spend holidays with them and his mom says I am part of the family & always will be. We have this unexplainable bond that keeps pulling us to each other, sometimes to the point that other people think we are in a relationship but we are just friends, best friends that love each other very much. He dated several women since we ended our relationship but he completely caught me off guard Easter when he told me he sometimes wonders if we really are supposed to be together & that several times he had thought about calling me & asking me to marry him but that he didn't want to lose what we have, didn't want to mess things up & lose having me in his life. We both know it's better for us to have a loving friendship, neither of us wants to lose the special bond we have. He's gotten involved with a few more women then text me very early one morning & asked if he could come over. He had been up all night & drinking which is something he doesn't do, it's almost like poison for him and was a in the midst of a meltdown. He had gotten involved with a younger woman he worked with that ended very badly. He stayed all day, took a bath, got a litlle sleep, relaxed a bit & we talked a bit. He didn't go to work the next few days so he wouldn't have to see this woman & was going to quit his job which I talked him out of. He hadn't been feeling well for several months, losing weight & I got him to make a Dr appt which he did & the Dr put him on medical leave & diagnosed him as being depressed & prescribed some meds. That weekend, the meltdown, was a turning point for him. He was out on leave for 6 weeks which gave him time to think about his life & make some much needed changes & is doing much better now. I can't even begin to describe the hurt I felt for the pain & agony he has gone through, we are so close that I hurt when he is hurting, I want so much for him to find happiness. During his leave I stood by his side as I have and will always do, we renewed our promises to each other that no matter what we would always be there for each other but in our talks I told him that at some point our relationship/friendship would have to change. Although he doesn't think it has too, I tried to explain to him that another woman or even another man for me, would probably not understand the kind of bond & friendship we share. He has had problems with some of his relationships because I am on his "friends" list & he has not deleted the comments I left when we were together so he tells the women he dates about me & that I am his best friend & that I spend the holidays & family occassions with him even going to his son's graduation with him instead of his girlfriend at the time. I feel that maybe the friendship we have is causing some problems in his relationships and I don't want to be a problem but at the same time how do I just walk out on our friendship? He has been disappointed by women & doesn't trust them, he trusts me and I promised I would never walk away from our friendship, never be like the other women that had been in his life. Both of us really want the other to find someone & find the happiness we both are seeking but I just can't do this until I know he is ok, that he has found what he is looking for. He text me good morning everyday as he has done for the past 1 1/2 year but a month ago but I stopped replying. After the last time I saw him, when he left my house, told me he loved me and that we would get together for dinner & do something with the kids. It's breaking my heart & it is so very hard not to have contact with him but I am trying to do what is best for him. He has stopped texting & I know he thinks I am mad at him, that I walked out on him & our friendship but I think he also knows deep down in his heart that if he ever needs anything that all he has to do is call and I WILL be there for him. I want him to be happy, I want him to find a special woman to spend his life with & be happy and I just have to step out of the picture so it can happen for him, then when I know he is happy I can move on with finding my own special someone and happiness.

If you do a reading and are able to get a feeling KarmaComa, please let me know, am I doing the right thing by loving him enough to push him away or am I destroying the bond & friendship we have? He doesn't trust people but he tells me he trusts me & I don't want to destroy what has taken a great deal of time & effort to accomplish, I don't want to destroy his faith in trusting someone because he thinks I broke my promise, which I haven't and never will. Although I have cut off communication, I think about him everyday & hope he is doing well and will always be there for him & love him no matter what just as I promised, whether he realizes it or not. Will both of us soon find that special someone that we are meant to share our life with? I see other people have included their birthdates for your reading so mine is 5-21-64 and his is 7-6-69. Sorry this was so long but I speak from my heart.

Thanks & take care

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Karma would you please do a reading for me, I feel I am all over the board right now DOB 3/21/59 thank you

• Hi KarmaComa

you are an amazing person sharing your gift with others. I would love a reading if you are still doing them. Let me know and I wil post my info

love and light

T x