Urgent interprtetation.

• king of cups for past

queen of pentcles reversed for prsent

star reversed for future

can u interpret these for me n my frnds relation over the past, now n ahead or do a new reading?

sometimes i wana b wid him, sometimes leave, angry because he has refused commitement,because his family won't agree, although we still r together because thr r no other problems, will he agree in future or no hope and i should move away from him.

• drq,

He has strong family ties and is always wanting to please his parents. So your best bet is to move on and tell him you will always be his friend.

• BW: Wow, that was blunt. Do you see that in the cards or are u using your intuition aswell. Suppose you are using your intuition aswell, cause that was really a short and concise interpretation.

• HW,

Most times i get things that come right out and to the point. I have had many of these happen where i work at as i deal with alot of people. I would say about 90% of the time i have been accurate on what i tell people. This though is harder as you are trying to read from afar and that is not easy to pickup on for some intuitives. I can read my other half practically 99% of the time besides my children lol so they always say Dad you know the answer all the time. Most times i just say whatever you all want to do i'm fine with it. It is fun sometimes when you answer with the exact words from someone though. I just wish I could see my own future as things that come to me about myself do not happen. This is where i say i concur on feeling like i'm backwards.

I wish you well and I hope everything works out for you in your future.

• Hey BlackWyvern,

What do you get for me then ... without going into any details? Just jokin 🙂 But if you do get anything, please post it!!

And dragag

I think I agree with BlackWyvern here. Certainly, move on for the time being at least. If you really feel that strongly for this person, which I think you do, then you may find that things will work out in the end but it will be a rather long road. It really depends on how much patience and love you have. If, however, you find it gets too painful, then just try and get away from the situation and as Black said, remain his friend. As they say, friendship first ... love next. Are you prepared to wait for him? That choice is totally yours my friend.

Hope this helps. GOOD LUCK.

• BW.

Good to see that men have good intuition aswell. I have mostly female friends who are spiritual, so it is good to be reminded that the men are just as spiritual and intuitive as us women.

• BW,

Am going out on a limb here, and you can slap me about for being impertinent, but I get that you have a health problem or physical limitation which annoys the hell out of you? Is that right? Something to do with your lower body; one of your legs which drags along a bit or something like that.

Try polarity therapy. This may do something to even out the energy on both sides of your body; get the blood flowing so to speak. I don't know a great deal about polarity therapy either - it simply came as a thing which may help you.

I just sense some sort of imbalance within you which is playing havoc with your physical balance overall.

If I am wrong or have been impertinent here, forgive me and take no notice of the ravings of someone who just couldn't ... help 'emselves 🙂

And btw, it is great to see men posting on here. I think sometimes men can get past the emotional stuff and pull out the real issues without being clouded by those emotions. This is largely a great thing, though sometimes us touchy posters want to hear all the hearts and flowers as well.

Good on you and hope, as said, I haven't been too ... er ... out there 🙂

• cris1962,

Well i guess you can say you are about right on the money. I do have some issues with one of my tooths and also i have a bum knee from my injury back in the Army while i was in Germany. On the balance thing I feel like i have been out of balance my entire life on that part and am slowly trying to get myself back in balance. I appreciate the reply and will try to look into this polarity therapy.

Thanks

BW

• BlackWyvern

Could you help my with the meaning of these cards .

Page of Coins - in the self position

Two of swords in the situation Position

Ten of wands in the Challenges/ Opportunites positions

My question when I picked these cards was ( How will things turn out in to my life in general ) - I asked this question simply because I am totally frustration in every aspect of my life . I wish I could contact my own spirit guides , but every time I try to do so , I get nauseated . Not really sure what is up with that . I have also been told that I was Clairvoyant by a very gifted Clairvoyant/Psychic , but I haven't been able to master that either . I am totally stuck . Anyway , If you have the ability to interpret these cards or have any insight in regards to the question I asked when I picked them ... I would very much appreciate your insight . Thank You and have a great day .

• Doves46,

The first thing you need to do is stop pushing to hard trying to communicate with your spirit guides this will stop the nausea. The next thing is to let them show you or whisper to you on your path. As for Clairvoyant/Psychic gifts you need to clear your mind by thinking of a space that is all your own with a path to it only you have a key/access too. Then imagine yourself walking this path and opening the door and entering this space. Now that you have come to a tranquil space let your mind take in all that is around you and let the thoughts come to you and don't push for them to come.

One practice i do which is kinda fun is driving and thinking about what type and color of vehicle that will be coming around the curve or over the hill. So far i have been able to push that for a few miles and most times approximately 85% of the time i am accurate.

• Thank you BlackWyvern

I appreciate your advise and shall try the techniques you suggested, and Yes I do try to hard most times in a effort to get things started , I like the car thing and will try that as well . Have a great day ! Take Care and God Bless You

• Hi BlackWyvern,

I have been experiencing problems lately with Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome related to two events in my life. First, I witnessed an attempted murder when I was 16 yrs old. Second, I was with a man for several years and have two beautiful children by him. It was one of those relationships where he didn't want to or wouldn't commit, but he didn't want me to be with anyone else. He had the girls one weekend and when I went by to pick them up he raped me and almost choked me. I had bruises on my neck bad enough for people to ask about them. This happened 20 years ago, but I am having dreams about him treating me abusively, sometimes mentally and sometimes physically. I wake up crying. I have been married for fifteen years now. Why is this happening now? Can you offer any insight?

• Look, I'm going to butt in here (hope you don't mind Black!).

These dreams are coming to you because you have not dealt with this issue properly. I think you shoved it under the carpet pretty much (either the event or your feelings about it ... or both) and now it's rearing its head as you need to deal with it and clear it out of your system and heart. I suggest you do some research on the net about clearing and forgiveness. These are the two things you need to do in order to move on from this. Do you meditate? This would be a great start. There are many guided meditations you can buy on cd, or go to a meditation group and talk about your issues.

Once you have cleared this from your self, I think you might feel a whole lot lighter and able to put this behind you once and for all.

Please don't ignore these dreams or shove them under the carpet: they are there because it is time to deal with this.

GOOD LUCK. You were very strong to get on with you life the way you did, but these memories are still there eating away at you. I bet you've felt, on and off, like you just didn't want to go on anymore and couldn't figure out exactly why? This is why 🙂

• Thanks chris1962, Yes there have been many dark days, terrible depression, not suicidal, but like you said, not wanting to go on. I will try meditation.

I thought I had forgiven him, but it seems like any time I have to deal with him (for instance when our oldest daughter gave birth to her son in April '08), he always finds a way to take a jab. Now I do my best to avoid him.

Thanks again 🙂

• Nice reply cris1962. That is approximately what I would have said also on gritssc dreams. The only way to get over is to confront the dream and take control of it and conquer it completely. On the rest I completely concur. I wish you well gritssc and belated congrats on your grandchild.

BW

• hi cris....u said in a previous reading for me, that if i be his friend, i will see things wrking out in d end, but its going to be a rather long road. can u do a reading for both of us, n tell me approximately how long it will take?

• previous reading:

king of cups for past

queen of pentcles reversed for prsent

star reversed for future

can u interpret these for me n my frnds relation over the past, now n ahead or do a new reading?

sometimes i wana b wid him, sometimes leave, angry because he has refused commitement,because his family won't agree, although we still r together because thr r no other problems, will he agree in future or no hope and i should move away from him.

SharePost A Reply | Report Abuse

nd dragag

I think I agree with BlackWyvern here. Certainly, move on for the time being at least. If you really feel that strongly for this person, which I think you do, then you may find that things will work out in the end but it will be a rather long road. It really depends on how much patience and love you have. If, however, you find it gets too painful, then just try and get away from the situation and as Black said, remain his friend. As they say, friendship first ... love next. Are you prepared to wait for him? That choice is totally yours my friend.

Hope this helps. GOOD LUCK.

• Trying to pinpoint a timeline is always a bit difficult, but at the outside I get around 3 years. As said though, there will be times when you do back off from him as it will get overwhelmingly painful for you. This will be a real test of your devotion to each other and your need to be together against all odds, at risk of sounding a bit overly romantic! Your friend is very confused about what he wants ... is he younger than you? Not by a great deal, but I'm getting about 5+ years younger? He dearly wants to break free from his family but the paradox here is, he doesn't know that yet! His SOUL wants freedom, but on a conscious level, he is the devoted (chained) son and feels responsible for his family. Is his father sick? I'm getting a male energy who is not too well and being demanding, or it is his mother being demanding. I'm getting things like "son, come over can you, your father needs .... " blah blah. They consider you a threat as being with you might mean their devoted son will have less time for them and will see them for the selfish dolts they are.

I think an ultimatum will come in the near future where your man makes a decision; there will be a huge rift between him and his family and he'll realise how "borrowed" he has been, and as said above, he'll see their selfishness. He will break away and you'll be the first one he comes to.

But as said, timeline I can't get hugely accurately, but I keep getting the number three, so let's go on the basis of 3 years from now, things'll be settling down for you two, or at least looking like it!

GOOD LUCK. I hope this helps you some 🙂

• And thanks Black, for the encouraging comments. Glad I was of some help to you and hope you sort that imbalance problem out 🙂

• It makes my heart melt when things can possibly work out for other people 🙂