Any Psychic willing to offer me some insight?

• Hi, I'm lost and confused about what I am supposed to be doing in life. I don't know what to do anymore. This past year has been very hard for me. I'm feeling really down and upset about the guy im seeing leaving. I can't stop thinking about him. Can anyone offer me some insight as to what my future brings? Will I be happy? I would greatly appreciate any psychics help. Thank you.

• Hi Mar,

I did a tarot reading for you and all the cards were pointing to being in a fog and depressed. I know in your post you said you were down but this seems more serious. Do you have a history of depression or mood disorders or do they run in your family? You don't have to answer that if you don't want to. It's just that the cards weren't showing this lifting any time soon and I'm thinking you might need some outside help with your sadness. Now, this could be happening because of what you have been though, but I feel you need to take it seriously. Spend time doing the things that make you happy. Has the guy you are seeing left yet?

• ok what i got was your strong person.you feel like someone is taking your man from you.but there is someone comeing soon cant say when sometime in 1 year.you well be fine stop feeling down.

• I'm sensing that you are wearing a combination of blues and reds with black. Those colors have a tendency to pull ones' psyche in a tug of war fashion. Shift to light greens, pinks and browns to feel more connected to the earth and a little more joyous.

When life changes and we feel it's out of our hands; we get anxious, nervous and angry. We behave in contentious ways. We begin to project things on others when in fact we SHOULD be looking inward. Whatever is happening is a spiritual lesson. Get off you hand wringing and learn it.

• manifestdreams, thank you and maybe I do need to talk to someone. I am trying to brush these feelings off for this guy and no the guy hasn't left yet. I fell for him. I don't want him to leave. Do you get anything with that?

TrueTaurus and Evewasframed thank you very much for your insight.

I appreciate you all taking the time for me.

• Chooce your own future. If you do not know what you want, then find out. Seek to find out what you really need in your life. Then pursue it. I myself focus on self-healing. That is my priority number one. How else can I help others if I do not help myself?

So take in some motivation. Decide to be positive. Read and see what people are saying about the secret. The Secret: www.thesecret.tv and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b1GKGWJbE8

Sorry that I can not be at more help.

• Thanks TheHangedWoman. I did watch the video. Very interesting.

• Hi Mar,

I asked the question of your friend leaving, and pulled the six of swords reversed. Here are some of the possible meanings of this card.

Not enough information is known. You simply don't know enough yet. Others may not have told you everything.

It seems as though his leaving is still undecided.

• Thanks so much manifestdreams. I appreciate you taking the time for me.