I am planning to propose her!!

• Hi all,

I am planning a trip with my girlfriend. It’s been 5 years since we have been dating. I have always loved her more and more with each passing moment. And now I wish to take our relationship to the next level.

We will be celebrating our 5th anniversary the next month. And I want to make it really special. I am planning to propose her for the wedding.

She has told me that she enjoys cruising, but has never been on a cruise. So I thought going on a cruise would be a perfect idea. I am planning to take her on a small ship cruise ( https://www.blountsmallshipadventures.com/ ) and propose her there.

I want to know if we can arrange such everything as I wish on-board? And will we get the desired privacy there? I am really excited about this and I want it to be perfect. I just want to see my princess smile and be happy. I really hope everything goes and we have a wonderful time together.

• First of all, it's propose TO her, not propose her.

Secondly, you are seriously underestimating the intelligence of the people on this forum. If you actually wanted to know details about the cruise, you would call and pose the questions to a staff member of the cruise line.

Please troll elsewhere.