Leo Woman Advice

• Advice on Leo woman. Mars and Venus in Virgo. Moon in Scorpio.

I'm a Scorpio woman. Venus and Mars in Scorpio. Moon in Taurus.

I'm completely confused by her behaviour. Can the leo women of this group tell me if you’re ever shy and hesitant to make a move? Also, if you play hard to get sometimes? Sometimes I feel like I’m getting signals, then other times no signals. Do you also like to comment on other people to see where someone stands?

The Leo woman is 27. I’m 10 years older. I’m also terribly shy and tend to give mixed signals as I don’t like to be too vulnerable. She definitely laughs and jokes around and I do often find our eyes meeting across the room… Very early on she asked me about my preferences (type) for women but she reveals so little. She does compliment me but mainly relating to how well I remember people’s names and basic stuff. She also sends me photos (several) of her new puppy. But then she’s strange with the communication. Sometimes responds and then nothing, even ignoring a simple question. Then if I don’t text she will initiate. Also, we might chat on social media throughout the day then she seems really shy when I see her that evening. Another weird thing: Last night, she said my friend was ‘hot’ directly to me. Then 10 minutes later asked me to fb friends with her. I find her behaviour confusing. Either she was seeking a reaction (which I hope I hid rather well as I was really disappointed she made the comment) or I have been friend-zoned. Do you ever make comments like that for a reaction just to see how someone feels about you?

Confused Scorpio here!

• Can you give the exact dates of birth - yours and hers - for a more precise reading?