Real numerology questions answered here!

• The numbers can work for you...

• I keep seeing 13.33 on the clock. I woke up one night and it was 4.44. Have had 22.22, 11.11, 22.11 and 12.12. at least once each. But 13.33 keeps coming up. One day someone asked me the time so I looked and it was 13.33. I thought this could be a message because this woman is a believer in the ability to predict the future. I have booked a reading with the medium she said was good. I don't know what it's all in relation to. I have a love issue on my mind but it could be about a lot of things.

What does it mean?

• I hope I have posted in the right place..

• According to intuitive Doreen Virtue, the angels and our spirit guides send us messages through numbers.

444 = The angels are surrounding you now, reassuring you of their love and help. Don't worry because the angels' help is nearby.

13.33 (or 1s and 3s) = The ascended masters are working with you on your thought processes. In many ways, they are acting as mentors, teaching you the ancient wisdom involved in manifestation. They are sending you energy to keep you from feeling discouraged, and encouragement to stay focused on the true goals of your soul. Additionally, the ascended masters may be offering you advice, guidance, and suggestions on your life purpose. Always, however, they teach that every creation begins at the level of thought and idea. Ask them to help you choose wisely that which you want.

Lots of 1s = Monitor your thoughts carefully, and be sure to only think about what you want, not what you don't want. This sequence is a sign that there is a gate of opportunity opening up, and your thoughts are manifesting into form at record speeds. 1111 is like the bright light of a flash bulb. It means the universe has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts and is manifesting them into form. Are you pleased with what thoughts the universe has captured? If not, correct your thoughts (ask your angels to help you with this if you have difficulty controlling or monitoring your thoughts).

Lots of 2s = Your newly planted ideas are beginning to grow into reality. Keep watering and nurturing them, and soon they will push through the soil so you can see evidence of your manifestation. In other words, don't quit five minutes before the miracle. Your manifestation is soon going to be evident to you, so keep up the good work! Keep holding positive thoughts, keep affirming, and continue visualizing.

Combo of 1s and 2s = Your thoughts are like seeds that are beginning to sprout. You may have already seen some evidence of the fruition of your desires. These are signs that things will and are growing in your aspired direction. Keep the faith!

• Thanks. I think I've lost faith though, but I suppose it depends what they are talking about. It might be something other than what I see as important. I'm in giving up mode right now. I feel like the New Year is a time to move on for me. Can these numbers ever be a bad thing because that would make more sense to me..

• No they can never be bad. They are meant to be an uplifting message of hope for you that you are safe and watched over. Perhaps they are asking you to reconsider or re-prioritise what is important in your life, or count your blessings rather than focus on what you don't have. Gratitude always attracts positive energy, while giving up ensures we will never attain our goals. .

Maybe you can achieve the goal you want but only through approaching it in a different way to your usual manner? If love is on your mind, why not try something you might never have done before? You really have nothing to lose by being daring and taking a chance.

• Thanks.

• I keep seeing 9.19. I watched a video this morning and by chance stopped at 3.33 (time on the video). I think I am entering a new chapter in my life and leaving the old. I think it means I have to move on from this guy.

• Yea, nines are about moving on to something new and ditching what is not working for you. 3s are about getting out, circulating, and having a bit more fun.

• This post is deleted!

• dmick, it's a mobile phone # for someone located in Gresham, OR

• This post is deleted!

• I did a reverse phone look up and it said it was a mobile number and gave the location. There were no reports on it as being a scam or nuisance caller but you never know. Try calling again and see what happens.

• Bump!

• I love Doreen Virtue! She makes the best cards. Healing with the Fairies was my first deck. I added her Arc Angel Michael deck. I use that one for the seriouse stuff. They give you suggested card pulls and layouts but I found my own method that works for me. She did suggest that you should follow your own method if you feel the urge. I may shuffle first but not always......then I cut cards placing bottom part of deck on top and use top card and bottom card for reading. Works for me. As for numbers....I get 1111 a lot and it is when I'm trying to keep a calm head. As for the call with no call return option....these are robo calls that use a number they buy to hide behind......altho you can get a general location. I look up all annoying numbers on a free sight where others report them. I believe it's WHOCALLSME. As for knowing your life numbers...I forgot mine! I do remember that my number claimed I chose a very difficult life challenge in hopes of a higher spiritual evolvement. I remember another number representing your relationship style and mine was a FREE SPIRIT. That we do not like to be told what to do yet we are very trustwhorthy. Do not like a mate asking what time we will be home but we always return home. I looked up my mate's and he is the same number! Explains a lot....haha!

• Yes, Doreen Virtue is very very good!

• I'm glad the numbers worked out fr you 😉

not trying to be a spoil sport but do you really believe a mobile number has an strong influence on your life?

• I think if Angels can speak through strangers......perhaps finding meaning in a phone number isn't such a leap. I didn't see a message in her case but Spirit speaks in many ways that are often very personal. Say I was thinking of my deceased loved one and having a painful cry and the phone rang and the number came up that loved ones birthday and year. I would feel the comforting hug of divine serendipity!

• Yes!

• Banned

This post is deleted!