Libra Love

• I have a problem I am in love with two Libra's and one I have been with for 5 years and the other Libra I have known for about four months,Well the one I have known for a few months is leaving next month but he knows how I feel about him and the other guy, who happens to be my daughters father.He is in Florida.My mind and my heart are in two different places and I don't know what to do I love both of them and I want to be with both of them.They both have things I am looking for in a man but I know I can't have my cake and eat it too.My hands are tied right now.I keep thinking about my daughter I don't want her to get hurt in the process or anyone else but I don't know if that is possible right now.What shoud I do?

• Suggestion: Sit down with 2 pieces of paper, 2 for each guy. On one you writer pro and the other con. Be as real as you can. you need to get all the good and positiv as well as all the bad and negative. BLUNT is called for. Other suggestion is sit down and await for either one of em to make THE move. Kids understand so much more than we think they do.

What draws us to men is what is mirrored in ourselves.

hope this helps a tad at least. Stuck between 2 men is a test to say it the least. I myself am stuck between a cancer and a libra so i know your sentiments exactly. Ive done the pro and con, and ive dumped them both several times. In end its .................. all about you and none else.

Good luck and to meself as well , we sure need it lol

• Thank you for your suggestion.I really would have never thought about doing that but it is definitely worth a stab.Love is not easy and I understand why it isn't.