Need help understanding a scorpio man!

• I have heard alot of people say that scorpio men mask their feelings and pretend to be non committal, etc etc.......So I really dont know what to think with my situation so I'm going to break it down. I dont want to waste my time anymore.

So the summary: This guy is someone i knew as an acqaintence through my ex & some other people who were mutual friends. It all started after alot of flirting & we kind of started "talking" but by that time I was staying with my ex (who he knows) to save money for my place, but we were still exes. So we tried sneaking around with eachother but it was hard because at night i had to turn my phone off & couldnt respond to his texts, I also had was not able to hang out for long periods of time with him and he would be dissapointed, so after that he quit communicating with me, but he also had his phone cut off. So once I moved we got back in contact and started seeing eachother. We spent 2 days together initially and then I didnt hear form him for like 3-5 days until he finally contacted me from his brothers phone. Once he did I responded, but made myself unavailable & after a couple days of that completely ignored him, he even tried calling and texting from his Dads phone when he came to visit him. He never acted angry or upset about me ignoring him...so I finally gave in and for about 2 months we spent a good amount of time together, spending the night at eachothers house about 2-4 times a week. then one night i slept over and after the next day he slowly stopped texting me and then completely stopped. So we ran into eachother the other night after 4 months & spent the night together on his friends couch & then havent heard from him since. ...Here are some factors to my confusion: 1. His brother use to like me and i turned him down, they live together, work together and are in a band together . 2. He is basically a struggling musician and even cut off all his friends for a while, always having money struggles. 3. He has had one serious relationship that ended about 6 years ago!! 4. He is very attractive & shows to be very attracted to me ( could this be the only reason he likes me?) 5. One of the first things he said to me when i saw him again was how he heard something about me & my ex (i was seeing my ex again after he vanished) he also got a new phone & said he didnt have my phone # anymore and said he thought i hated him.

So this is either a case of "hes just not that into you" or...if the hiding feelings thing is true it might be because of this: I am a Sag and my venus is in Scorpio. I have a real issue expressing my feelings for a person (if im not sure of theirs first) and I have amazing self control...i do not bother with guys who dont seem interested. So being with him is crazy because we get along so well, we laugh alot together, have deep conversations, lots of cuddling, stare at eachothers eyes, talk about having kids (not with eachother)...we talk about everything BUT "us" and how we feel and what we are doing with eachother. Some nights i woudl try to leave to go sleep at home and he would not let me, physically (playfully of course) would hold me down and make me stay with him (and i loved it!) Was i too aloof and nonchalant? Too controlled? Are him and i both so intense (with our Scorp postions) that we are afraid of our emotions and dont know what the other one feels? Im tired if this I just want to stop hiding!....Or was he just lusting me?

• This post is deleted!

• I read yours too....ahh these arachnids!.........No thats the one thing I havent done....I guess by now i have already lost him so what do i have to lose. I think next time I am with him I will just have to suck up my pride and try to get a little deep with him.

• This post is deleted!

• Thank you so much Keldjoran.......I will have an update soon I hope...I rather do it in person.

• This post is deleted!

• Actually I dated another one a couple years ago and It was a very similar situation...i finally confronted him during a fight once i was tired of the games and he admitted to me that he didnt think i was over my ex....it took alot for him to say that.....one of the biggest problems with Scorps is that they are such good listeners, me being a Sag (foot in mouth) I tend to be very open and say too much....they later use that information in their own little way

• This post is deleted!

• Yeah...I can totally see that being true...im alot more careful with this one...too careful