Anyone like a reading?

• moon50,

Here you go,

Be strong you need courage...hard work will show results

learn from what you have been through, if something isn't working and you are doing it because you have done it that way before...figure out what you can do new

you are not trusting something...there is a reason, trust your instincts

you need to slow things down so they are not overwhelming, keep your emotions in check and think what needs to be done

something about a guy being hasty. He has mode swings, he can be real nice...then abrupt

someone is going to give you good advise, you are open to listening

you will gut out the storm, but it leaves some bruises

you will have some small wins that will give you courage to continue

but don't let your guard down, there will be more coming so prepare and be ready

don't be accepting, you need to plan and be ready. Don't expect things to fall into your lap you will have to work for them

What you plan and work for will come as you work with others, but don't just rely on it to happen...thinking it through and making it happen will the way to go

Hope that helps,

Nick

• Thanks Tarot Nick! I read this reading and sighed in truth lol. My life has always been hard work; nothing much has ever fallen in my lap, and as for trust, letting down my guard, well that's another issue that has been difficult to deal with.

The guy who gets abrupt I'd say would be my partner. He's a Gemini and has two sides to him without doubt! I get a bit burned by what he'll say but am learning to ignore that rubbish and not let it affect me. There's also my brother in law. I won't go into details about his part in my life lately, but he's another one who can be a nasty piece of work when he wants to be. After a phone call with him the other night, I hung up on him due to that meanness, and lack of consideration for my own life - which has been a long standing issue with my family for as long as I can remember.

As for work, I had an interview the other day which seemed to go well, so I'm waiting to hear about that.

Maybe one day a reading for me will be a bit more positive, but lately over the last three years, it's been a hard slog although yes, with some spatters of good things that - as you said - keep me going and trying. But gee, I'd love to be able to lay down my sword (so to speak) one day! It's getting a bit damned repetitive and exhausting!!

Thanks again 🙂

• MeeraShe,

A pick up on your feelings,

Money and a beginning

going through a tough time but good things will begin

a good guy, he can be tough at times but he means well

A different guy who is a leader of his field, money wise and is a good person

A third shift in a row...each person was separate on its own, this person a woman is not telling the truth, she is smart but not to be relied on

its ok to want to be alone, personal time is important, don't question yourself if you need time to think.

Another person, he is honest a good thinker, the only thing he may act too quick sometimes (each one of these people are separate it breaks the flow of the reading like they each need to be important)

hope returns and a smile

you are still fighting for success, let the fear go, take steps to make things happen

the success will come but keep fighting for it...make it happen

You are having trouble seeing the outcome but trust yourself, work for it and make the outcome you want.

Hope that helps,

Nick

• GingerWaves,

You are at the start of realizing something, but you are still unsure of how to go about it.

you don't know what you want so you start things then stop and start new things, you need to focus.

some of it is, you are making it about you... stop and look at it at a higher level so you can see more then see why things are happening.

a sadness, you can't find your way out...so it feels heavy.

Someone is going to give you good advise, be open to listening.

Have courage and watch the emotional swings.

Someone is not telling the truth, you have an idea but are not sure.

It has something to do about the family

it will come out who is being sneaky, the person did something for them self and then lied about it.

money will pop up but it won't last

You wanted something to work out, like a big picture it should have be nice, but someone or people ruined it and you wanted it for everyone and some people only thought of themselves and that hurt you.

hope that helps,

Nick

• TarotNick, Need a reading. What you pick up on thank you!

• Hi Nick,

May I have a reading too?

Your previous reading still holds true for the current situation.

But I wanted to see if there is any further advice. I just did something big.

Could be considered unwise, but I had to do it. And now.

Regards,

Danceur

• Daliolite,

Here you are,

something happened that you don't think was fair, it didn't work out.

you need to be bold and strong, make a plan for what you are going to do.

you are going to start something... I feel a good anticipation.

A pause, back to the first card again...think about what happened and reflect.

that pause, think about you, I feel like there is something in there that you needed to learn, something about the reflection.

your bouncing (back to cards two and three) a good feeling of success.

something about the family you need to keep an eye out...

you are needing others to agree with you.

there was some kind of waste and disappointment.

you are going to use a skill that brings (feels like a nice smile)

again a feeling of waste or something being over done...like drinking and eating all night and you wake up the next day feeling disgusting.

well definitely two themes going on bouncing back and forth...

hope that helps,

Nick

• TarotNick, Did you get a feeling that my safety might be in jeopardy regarding family.

• TarotNick, Recently, in a volatile, violent situation with someone I took in (whose family) to help get back on their feet. Everything from drug use to shoplifting to property destruction going on. Tossing around the idea of moving because of all of this. I've been at my place 18 yrs. Been thinking about a skill that would be my own business. Waste and disappointment--in 7 wks out over 3,000 dollars on this person. Eating--this person gained 40lbs while w/me. Food cost not included in the 3,000. Your reading is accurate. Thank you. If you could do a reading on the intentions of this person would appreciate.

• Daliolite,

I got like a heavy feeling when the family card came, but don't like to cause worry. To keep an eye out is me saying it needs to be watched.

Ok now the reflecting part comes in...do you continue to help and are you helping? or does the person need to help themselves?

The good news was the skill, that part will work.

I would do the reading if the person asks, it's one of my personal bug a boos. They have to be willing to hear what they are asking for, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink type of thing

Nick

• Daliolite,

I got like a heavy feeling when the family card came, but don't like to cause worry. To keep an eye out is me saying it needs to be watched.

Ok now the reflecting part comes in...do you continue to help and are you helping? or does the person need to help themselves?

The good news was the skill, that part will work.

I would do the reading if the person asks, it's one of my personal bug a boos. They have to be willing to hear what they are asking for, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink type of thing

Nick

• sorry double clicked...

• danceur,

here you go,

Money wise you will get what you worked for,

feels like you took charge of something

your in need of a change, just make sure everything is the way it is supposed to be...don't know what it is something feels missing or in the shadows... it's a feeling I get when I missed something..

it is ok to enjoy things for yourself

slow down and don't be impatient...breath

you will listen to good council

you will come through...hard work and keep pushing...just need the patients with it

With that hard work you will make it work, just put yourself into it and you will be fine

you will be productive and happy and when you are happy it will brighten things up

I am not saying it will be easy but you will push through and have some learning lessons but it helps you

don't rely on doing things how you always done them...be open to new ideas

sounds like you will have some interesting fun...

hope that helps,

Nick

• Thanks Nick.

Yup I feel a need to try new things. It's a bit tough to move from the mindset that all that comes naturally now, is all I can do. I know that's not true. It keeps us in situations we've outgrown.

I know what you mean by it feels like you missed something or something's in the shadows.

I decided to leave the job and go on an extended break (stay at home and just focus on myself and caregiving). The murky bit is that there is indecision over moving on completely, or retaining some ties. The employer is trying to put me in a short term contract after my break. I will consider it if she can accede to reduced load/hours and other conditions - but it's vexing me because i know I prefer a clean break. There's just bad energy and desperation in this place, and I'm afraid I will regret revisting it. I've been so happy shredding documents etc, ahead of my last day...

On the other hand, it will take time to manifest viable employment given the caregiving requirements and schedule. That (protracted unemployment and loss in income) was the key factor preventing me from leaving this job all along, even though I was being suffocated. It's still a real and pressing concern, but I guess I got tired of being at its mercy, so I took a stand. Now options are wide open, for the first time in a long time. I want to move in the right decision.

• nick, I'm done w/this person. This person is in jail and will be for a year. Thanks for the follow-up and I don't like to do readings either w/o consent, so I get that. It's just the nature of the situation. Hoping they move-on.

• I would like a reading if you are still doing them . I am a medium aged( 05/08/1960) female with a couple of bad years behind me and hope to hear good things about my future.

However, if is bad, I want to hear that as well. Thank you.

• I will need a couple of days, when I get back I will do a reading

Nick

• Hey Nick its been a long time but I wanted to tell you. Thank you so much for the reading you gave me awhile back. Your advice had been on my mind for some time and I wanted to tell you I appreciate the time you taken out to give me insight. God bless!

• Bump against spam!!!

• Bump!!!