Anyone like a reading?

• Bump!

• Bump!

• Headincloud,

Could you please do a reading for me. Anything you can pick up.

I feel like I am stuck in a crossroad right now. Wonder if things will keep moving forward any time soon.

Thank you so much B

• PC210

This is what I picked up for you,

Your seeking approval from other, a feeling like you want to be told your doing the right thing

someone is lying and not being truthful, they want what they want and are trying to get it

A woman is being domineering, it's going to be her way or no way

You want something to happen but are not taking the steps to get it done. Just wanting it and hoping it will happen I do not think will work in this case

I am getting the feeling you are closed to an idea that you can only see something that you want, you need to take a step back and try to see if from other angles to see if you can see a full picture

You will get through this tough patch but there will be some emotional cost

Once you get through you will be able to relax and smile

that smile turns into happiness

but you need to keep your eyes open and be happy but don't do a I told you so type of thing at the end...be accepting and humble

You are able to start something new, now that what you went through has past

the reading changes at the last card, a feeling of edginess like holding sand in your hand it just slips out if you don't hold your fingers tight, darn my fingers open and more pours out...

Hope that helps,

Nick

• Tarot Nick I guess I have to change my request to you. Can you give me some reading. I am asking a long friend of fine to help me out things I'd at the safety deposit and some other things that I'd left to my expartner. Could I trust her is she really willing to help me or do the same thing that I've been through before. I can I have a good start I am willing to move forward and embrace all the pain to inspired me in my life

• Tarot Nick I guess I have to change my request to you. Can you give me some reading. I am asking a long friend of fine to help me out things I'd at the safety deposit and some other things that I'd left to my expartner. Could I trust her is she really willing to help me or do the same thing that I've been through before. I can I have a good start I am willing to move forward and embrace all the pain to inspired me in my life

• IF YOU HAVE TIME. ..TarotNick, or HeadintheClouds.

I AM worried about an old friend by the name of Dean. Back in 2014 he contacted me via my (phone number on Social Media) . I have NOT talked or seen him from 2004-2014.

I made it clear after several conversations that I WAS NOT interested in a Romantic relationship with him.

During Christmas of 2016 he sent me a friend request from his second Social Media account.

I was going to send him a list of psychiatric treatment centers ; however I did NOT WANT further communicate with him; therefore, I blocked him.

My question is..,,,..Will he leave me alone.

Did I open a can of worms by blocking him commuication wise.

You see I do NOT want to be responsible for what he does to himself. Dean suffers from Depression and other Personality Disorders.

Your Insight Please!

• Yes this is true.. but I still haven't received any answer from anyone for this. I felt that none of them is being honest... this is related to my career.. I m really confused about which one should I choose.

And if you can guide me and help me with the reading..

"Your seeking approval from other, a feeling like you want to be told your doing the right thing

someone is lying and not being truthful, they want what they want and are trying to get it... "

AM I doing the right thing?

"A woman is being domineering, it's going to be her way or no way.". A friend?

"You want something to happen but are not taking the steps to get it done. Just wanting it and hoping it will happen I do not think will work in this case..."

can it be related to my ex who recently asked me to stay friends with him and I told him that I need time to get over and then I will come back to u... should I consider the friendship, will it change into something more with time? Is he the right man for me...

You will get through this tough patch but there will be some emotional cost"

Is it something related to my ex?

Thanks alot TarotNick....

I can relate it but b4 I draw any conclusion I feel that I should discuss it and then decide..

• braveme,

I am just trying to help out, life gets busy sometimes. I will continue down the list one at a time...someone will reach out.

Thanks

Nick

• PC210,

I only pick up on feelings and I try not to interpretate the reading. I am a big believer in free will.

my take is at a high level, I don't get to see the little details, so that could change how you look at things, I can tell you the feeling I received.

You want either to confirm what you feel or others thoughts...but for me i will come down to what you want to happen whither or not others agree. You know someone is not being honest (can you list out what was said? sometime unemotional thought looks different in black and white on paper.

Listen to your heart and see it in front of you that might take some of the emotions out.

I don't know who the woman is just that she is strong and over powering, she should be easy to spot. It was a hard energy.

The next question will take work from you, you have to weigh what is more important to you, then you need to set things in motion to make it happen. Don't let this choice make you, you make the choice.

Being an EX ask yourself why and what happen and what has changed that you broke off in the first place? only you know.

There will be happiness 🙂

The emotional part again that is you, does he bring out the emotional side of you? if so find a different way to deal with it so the emotions don't take over. Then you can calmly answer the questions you have. Take out the stress and things look different. Finding a way to do that will be better than having someone else telling you what you know deep down...just find a different way to find it.

I hope that is at least a small smile,

Nick

• TarotNick

Thank you in advance I understand I am very much appreciative though your busy you still helping us be safe always

• Braveme,

You may not like me after this one...hahaha feels heavy... This what I picked up off your feelings.

Just because you want something to happen doesn't mean it will...you need to make a good choice

spinning your wheels you need to look at a bigger picture

Something about you and luxury, where it is coming from you or your making it happen

be careful there are things behind the scenes that you can't see that are working against you

A younger person is willing to help you out

you are caring a burden that makes things tough but you get stronger and will be able to handle what you need too

some money pops up but doesn't last long

some stuff is coming so prepare for it mentally, after it is all over and it will end...it will allow you to have new thoughts...some old molds get broken and you will get ready to make new ones

Things may not work out the way you plan but be gracious about it, smile and look for the good other wise it will be bitter.

Let things that happened in the past stay there, grow from them and take the good and build something new

embrace the change you will be able to handle it, trust yourself

not a fun one but a strong message for you to hear,

Hope that helps,

Nick

• First of all many thanks....You got me ...so heavy but I still look at the positive side. I am very much aware to that person tried to control everything in me, suck me and rip me off.I felt so used and feeling betrayed. I felt sorry for her tried to become a good christian but still blinded with material things. She so unkind and cant believed using my situation to get what she wanted.She was very much aware of my situation. I trusted her though its in her blood to become greedy. I was not on the proper state of mind cos a lot of going on.. my mind completely messed up and hide everything to my relatives. It comes to the point I can't take it and reveal my situation I show all the evidence and she cant denied it .Things happened for a reason and the truth always prevail .All of my experience in life makes me tougher and stronger I think we all do but believed me I still cried and cried every single day dealing with ups and down in life.But lately by and by I see change in me let go of the past and leave it all behind.I am not even scared or afraid what life can offer me. The grateful and painful in my life had happened I am all alone now my mum and son is on a better place now. Thanks for the insight I am hoping to get everything back on me. Obviously money will come and go easily cos I had debts, loan and filled of interest to pay off. It will be emotional to me cos I will be empty handed can't make any profit but to believe in myself and things will work out on me. I have no much expectation in life cos it only leads me to depression I'd like to live life in a simple way. Young person will help me...Wow that person already help me out and don't wanted to happened again hopefully. I actually wanted to repay that person cos I don't like his family and friends look down on me. He actually being skeptical to those people I tried to asked for help but I blocked him besides he can't even do it for me having so many excuses and reason... What matters most to me now is to believe to myself cos if I don't no body believe, trust, and respect me. And for all the people who help me out I am sure the blessings will comes to them more than they share on me... I felt so relief theres always good things to happened ....be safe alway big hugs and kisses

• paralegamedic.

Here is a pick up of your feelings,

Don't do something just to do something because you think you have too, do it because it's the right thing to do and think it through

Things will work out as they should

When you doubt yourself when your sad it makes it harder, listen to your what I call the little voice, you know deep down

A strong person is looking out for you

the upheaval is still around you, but it is lessening a little

that will allow you to have new good thoughts and it will give you courage to move forward

There will be pleasure because you will make it so, you have the will and determination to make it, you just have to believe it too

it will be ok to be open to things you haven't done before or a different way of thinking, don't be stuck to things that haven't been working

there is a young person who is lying, but they will be caught in the lie soon

going through that will bring bumps in the road...emotional struggle

but you will get past it and I feel a smile at the end of it

Hope that helps

Nick

• Standingtall,

This is what I picked up off your feelings,

I see your having fun, a swing of emotions,

It seems you are trying to break free of things that were holding you back, you want to open up to new ones but are very nervous to do it

something about family, pay attention to the little details

You have some turmoil coming be prepared and you will wait it out...the sun will shine again, storms pass eventually

you want change, but don't do it at a cost, plan for the change and do it for the right reasons

a change of a feeling of the reading, a good honest guy is either watching out or watching over you, there is a calmness about him

reading switches again, new friendship can start to form

A guy pops up, seems like an honest person, he is as he appears

(back to the swing) you can't see what is coming and it bugs you

after the anxiety you will be able to take a breath and build strength to move on

the battle has left you questioning yourself, and it will be hard to make a decision

if you let that continue, all the fighting you did leaves you in question, so reach back and look inside yourself and ask... can I learn from this... even bad stuff teaches you what not to want anymore...baby steps and plan for forward movement...take one step at a time...before you know it you have achieved what you think you couldn't

hope that helps,

Nick

• Is my boyfriend cheating on me?

• Hi Asia118X

A pick up of your feelings, here is a complicated thought from me, not the reading. the question what do you do, your free will? you can't control his thoughts but you can influence them, talk about them and communicate your needs and his. So what I am trying to say whether he is or isn't how do you handle you?

Pat attention to family, be cautious

some money pops up but is gone soon after

you are ready for a different type of idea that you haven't tried

you are going to go through bumps but don't make it about you...look for the bigger picture

There is a choice and a temptation to make its a struggle between what you want and what you think is right

someone is lying but the truth will come out

there is a setback, but be strong and you will make it through

You want to do the right thing, but you also want to do right for the person...so you feel sometimes it's easier to do nothing...that is not the answer

money again pops up but is not permanent

you will find happiness

a smile, makes it feel new

Hope that helps,

Nick

• Thank YOU TarotNick, I was wondering in regard to the turmoil that is coming my way.

Is it in regard to a family situation? Your Insight please.

• Hi TarotNick, i'm in a heartbreak situation, 2 months ago been call of in a relationship, it really tear me apart and the pain just keep growing. can you read anything about this relationship? i'm still waiting and missing her, she don't want to see me, she's happy with her new friends and her new interest, but i never cheat her or do bad things to her, all i do is think of our future. last week i miss her so much, it drive me crazy and i just want to see her and hug her, when i saw her, she was like angry and tear drops some..she keep on insist that we are just friend for now, but the way she wrote to me or talk to me is in angry and piss mode..but is obvious this is not the way how she treat friend..

• StandingTall,

The reading's emotions swung back and forth, so I don't think it dealt with just one situation. You have something coming your way so be prepared, but like a storm the sun shines again. The trick is if you leave a window open, the rain will come in; so you learn to close the window or block it with shutters for the next storm. Bad analogy, but it was the first thing that came to my mind.

Nick