Cancer woman dealing with Pisces man.

• Why are Pisces men so confusing? I've been seeing this guy on and off for almost 3 years. We were engaged, but it didn't last due to his lack of communication. He keeps popping up whenever he feels like it and then disappears. We’ve been talking again since January and it was his idea to try and work on our relationship and actually make it down the aisle this time and start a family. I haven’t heard from him in 3 weeks. Everything just feels so one-sided like I’m the only one actually trying. He claims he’s busy but I see him being very active on social media. I send him messages, he reads them, but he doesn’t reply. He pretty much talks to everyone but me. I’ve voiced how I feel about him doing this and he gets upset with me for pointing it out, but when he just vanishes, it not a problem. I love him to death but I can’t deal with stuff like this. What do I do?

• This guy is not ready to commit - he is just playing at it and I feel it will be a very long time - if ever- before he is ready to settle down. Find someone else whom you can rely on and trust!

• You are a cancer. Do the passive thing. Dont be so accepting- but dont criticize as he is a water sign too and flitters away.

• Maybe Pisces men should think twice before they decide to propose and plan a future when they know they’re just going to run away. It’s childish.

• Yes, his actions have been childish, but you must also look to yourself. This behavior is not new - you knew who he was and yet chose to go through this again with him. One of the best psychics on this site always says "when someone shows you who they are - believe them!". Another way of saying actions speak louder than words. A difficult lesson for all women to learn is that when a man isn't trying to see you, it means he doesn't miss you and if he doesn't miss you, then he really doesn't care for you. Know your own value and don't treat as a priority those who treat you as an option.

• Hmm, I had an experience with a Pisces man (boy) years ago who came along, all guns blazing, ready to have a relationship with me, then backed off as quickly as he returned to my life.

It took me another year or so to realise this guy was simply playing at commitment, playing at wanting to be with an older woman, and ultimately playing with ME. So I wrote him a note at midnight one night, drove off and dropped it in his letterbox.

My thoughts here are you're getting similar treatment to what I received, at the hands of your Pisces man. He toys with the idea of marriage and children, but wants to still play around and be free. Piscean men are free spirits and can be very hard to pin down. They're the sort who'll muck around for years, get involved with this woman, that woman, etc., then opt to stay on their own. Until the next one and the whole cycle happens again; until they get older and realise they're very much alone. That's when they'll come crawling back to the one they thought would always be there for them, begging for another chance.

If you're prepared to wait months or years for this guy to finally want to settle down with you, then fine, wait for him. But until then, you'll be spending a lot of time on your own wondering what you did wrong every time he disappears.

The choice is yours, bottom line. But you deserve better than what you're getting at the moment!

• Update: after everything seemed to be going well, Pisces man decided to block me today on social media out of nowhere for no reason. I like men, not little boys. Moral of this story- stay away from the funky fish.

• bump

• bump

• Bump!!!

• Bump!!!

• Bump!

• Bump!

• bump

• bump

• bump

• bump