Cancer man HELP!

• Already posted this but got no responses.

Im a bit confused and looking for some help here. Im a november sag a couple of days from the cutoff and he is a june cancer a couple of days from the cutoff. This mans actions have been screaming that he is no longer in love with me. However 2 weeks ago he asked for space. I havent respected that as i think once something is broken- break or break up- its broken and time to move on regardless of whether or not i love them. So today i ended up breaking up with him- apologizing for not respecting his space and for whatever malicious things flew out of my mouth. He responded with i really cant just give him space? Can someone please explain to me why a Cancer wouldnt just agree to a final breakup and is requesting space instead? And if it was that he was just trying to make me break up with him- which i did- why he wouldnt just accept that? Additionally he has told me he is not making any promises. But since asking for space has been looking for apartments to move to? Additionally he has said he is not planning on dating anyone at the moment.

• What's coming through to me is that you are being a bit of a control freak. Have you been told this before? He isn't breaking up with you simply because he is not there yet. He has feelings for you, but you are being overbearing and that's why he needs his space. If you want a chance for this relationship to work then you need to back off and take this time of "space" to analyze your own behavior instead of his.