Scorpio guy & Leo gal

• Hey all,

I'm a female Leo with moon in Cancer, Venus in Leo and Mars in Cancer. Over a week ago I went out with a Scorpio gent with moon in Capricorn, Venus in Libra and Mars in Sagittarius (we exchanged birthdays on our date). We had met through a dating app and didn't spend much time chatting online before we met in person. We met up for a drink and spent the rest of the night walking around the city talking for hours. It was lovely and he made me feel very safe, which is not easy for me with men. At the end of the night he walked me home and asked if he could see me again and I said yes. On his way home he messaged me that he had a great time and that I was a knockout (with a kiss face emoji). I messaged him back thanking him for a fun night. He's messaged me intermittently since then. The first he asked how my week was going. Later in the week he told me he had finally put his place up for sale. A few days later he messaged me that in a few weeks we would be neighbors because he was moving into a new place two blocks from my place (I can see into the building from my balcony). Now, it's been almost 2 weeks since we went out and he hasn't made any initiative to see me again and now he's telling me we're going to be neighbors. I don't have anyone else in my life who is a Scorpio so this is my first real interaction. Can anyone give me some insight here? I'm very confused about his intentions here. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

• Scorpio-Capricorns have something of the devil in them - no matter how charming and warmhearted they seem on the surface, they tend to be manipulative power seekers with one motive in life: to win admiration, respect and prestige. Ambition and status are everything to this willful and determined guy. He has to be the boss. Yet beneath his magnetic, independent and shrewd outer persona lurk many hidden insecurities and confusion, one reason why he so desperately wants to succeed. He never believes it when people praise him and self-acceptance is hard for him, since he feels he has so many weaknesses. He has very high standards and can be very judgmental and intolerant towards those who don't live up to them (especially himself). He must give others the respect he himself desires. He has a powerful sex drive, but he may substitute career and hard work for an active sex life. Yet he needs some healthy outlet for all his enormous energy, because repressing it can cause him serious problems. When in love, he needs to show more tenderness and to express his love in words and deeds, just to remind his partner (and himself) of his feelings. He can become very devoted to his partner, but his periodic aloofness and his dedication to his work might be hard to take.