Really need help with this men

• Hello,

I am really lost right now. My ex boyfriend farther passed away and he had to return to his country. He started being a bit distant which I understand. We had a conversation on the phone and he said the last month he was here he wasn't happy, that he wants a break for 6 months and that we can get back together. He loves me, he believes in us, and was crying when I said no. We have not spoken for 5 days, and I'm not taking it to well. We have been through a lot. I still feel his presence beside me. Is he my soulmate? Will we be together in the future? Is he thinking about me, does he love me? Things were going so good when he was here. He has been in my life for 10 years . My birthdate is Jan 05 1990 , his is nov 15 1988. Physics what do I do?

• It really depends on whether the two of you (and it needs to be both of you) can turn away from your various outside interests and commitments to other activities, and realize that your relationship has challenging horizons of its own, and that personal discovery can be as exciting and rewarding as large-scale group endeavours. But it sounds like your partner has not turned back to you.

• Will tonight I actually feel amazing, went out, guys took my number. Feeling pretty happy. He asked if I was doing alright to a mutual friend, he said she's doing great. My ex said ugh ok, didn't sound happy. I've felt god so close to me, and even have visions of his farther everywhere I go, what does this mean? I miss him, but this is the first night I'm ok with the break up, feel free, and just hoping his happy. I miss him so much, but I believe if it's meant to be, it will.

• What do you mean by turned back to you? I'm so interested in physic abilities, thank you so much for sharing your gift with me

• He is more interested in what is going on in his life now than being with you.