What can you tell about this man?

• This Man is RESPONSIBLE for ALL OF this Forum's Spam! !!

• Captain, I get an older woman influence as if he's been w/older women. There's a reason why he's picked an occupation like a nurse. He's been in that atmosphere in some capacity. Perhaps he was a caretaker at one time. Someone took care of him and he's looking for that. This is how he survives. Tell your sister that she doesn't have the resources to support him. Let him sell something.

• Get this - he claims he is now on 'stress leave' from the hospital and cannot work. Now my silly sister is paying for everything...we never realized just how desperate for a man she is. Her best friend told us that,with her last boyfriend, she allowed him to use her internet to search for girls on dating sites.

• Feel his long term plan is a short term goal. He feels out of control and the way he'll gain control is either by securing assets or money. He can't survive regardless of what he does or gets. Once the moneys gone, it's gone. Your sister will only be his caretaker for so long. I would tell him flat out about his game. I would mention to your sister--when it's gone, he's gone. Interesting how he's photo-ed behind the wheel of a car.

• I know you don't live in the states but that man has a past here.....the older he gets the further he has to run. At this point your sister has given permission to be used. There's plenty of women out there who will take him in. It's amazing how many ways people can loath themselves. This will be her pattern until she has decided to deserve love. There's a very blood thirsty woman on his trail. He will disappear. But will it really change your sister? Live your best life Captain and feel good that you tried helping. We all come into this life with our own journeys. I feel for you......I have a sister I couldn't save. She once had millions of dollars. It's almost all gone. She neglects her health and is very sad. I was told early on by psychics to keep a loving distance from her as she had Karma I could not fix and any pushing on my part would be toxic to my own journey. Such is life!

• Yes, it's sad how my sister simply HAS to believe this con man's words of love and adoration as she doesn't feel these things for herself. But by turning her back on her friends and family, she has cast her own fate. We can only be there to pick up the pieces but her self-esteem is already so low that i don't know what she will have left. I once pleaded with my family to get therapy for or even just talk about the trauma that was left from living with our abusive alcoholic father, but they all thought it was better forgotten, left in the past. But it is still affecting everyone now. You cannot bury the past, only deal with it, because it never goes away unless you work at healing it.

• YES. ..HE IS THE WORTHLESS PIECE OF SH$!@##T THAT IS POSTING ON THIS FORUM! !!!!?

HE, HAS SERIOUS MOMMY ISSUES: HE HAD ONE OF OF HIS MOTHER'S BROTHER'S AND BOYTOYS..... STICK THERE DI!!CK UP HIS AS!!###SD

THAT IS WHY HE HAS TO PRODUCE SPAM ON THIS FORUM! !!!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU HONESTLY! !

MAGGOT FAVORITES FAGGOTT? ????

• SHALL I CONTINUE????

YOU DO NOT WHAT ME TO DIVULGE. ..,,,,....,.YOUR SECRETS! !!!!!

• ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE? ?????????????????????

• HERE WE. LADIES IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF A PAVEMENT APE!!##

AS WE CAN SEE, they love to PREY on women,

THEY. ..,,.UNLIKE BALLS TO THE WALLS ALPHA MALES. ..WHO, AND WHOM NEVER HAD A DI!!##CK STICK UPP THEIR A!!#:$SS!!

HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO. ...WITH THEIR LIFE! ???!!

LAY OFF WITH THE CAPTAIN'S SISTER. ..YOU SICK FU!!#:CK

GO DOWN ON ONE OF YOUR PAST MONEY MOMMIES DI!!#:CK

BRINGING BACK MEMORIES. ..YOU PANSY A$$$!#SS BETA MALE!!!

• Bumping spam!!!0