Why is it always the same outcome?

• No matter what sign he is. No matter two weeks and they are gone. Idk what I do wrong. I say whats on my mind or not say enough. I don't really know. I thought I found someone this time I could really get to know and it could be finally something that could get me out of this trap I am in with a Leo. This new Taurus guy I only ever met online. Everything was fine until I started asking for more concrete answers. So he runs off. Im upset about it but I managed. So 4 days ago out of the blue he accepts my friend request. We talk that night. Everything is fine. Next morning I wake up and he is gone and I am blocked. Now reason given no idea why. Maybe he just woke up and decided its not what he wanted. He cant expect me to go a whole month without him and him ignoring me and not try heal and still be the same person as soon as he decide he gonna talk to me again?? I dont know. This is not what I was looking for when I asked for someone new to come in my life because an ex Leo has been dangling me on thread for past 3 years. I wasn't looking for the same exact thing but with a different person! I have been on my own for a long time. I was hoping this guy would be different but he isnt at all. Any advice? ty I wrote him and told him he was crazy and to never talk to me again.

• You cannot have the same sort of genuine relationship online as you can face-to-face, because people lie about themselves over the net. Go out to real places and meet real people - internet hookups tend to be mostly scams or nasty people looking to hurt others.

• This is the only online one I ever had. I never really seemed interested in it. Til I met him.

• bump

• To answer your main question - if you always do things in the same way, you will always get the same outcome. If you want a different outcome, you have to change yourself and the way you approach love and relationships. Try to look at yourself from a stranger's objective point of view. What can you see about yourself that you need to change?

And you can never really know anybody over the internet.

• I dont know Im always angry when people starting getting close to me. He wasnt answering me fast enough. I dont know maybe its not me maybe its someone i need that isnt gonna walk off the second I say the wrong thing. He is a liar the Taurus guy. He said he didn't like fighting with me and he just wanted to make me happy and make sure I was happy as much as he could. Then all of a sudden he is now the one making me the most unhappiest person at the moment. He gives no reason as to why he had to disrupt my life again and walk off. No explanation. He listens to his friend who has no experience with relationships at all. His friend (who use to be a mutual friend) tells him we arent compatible cause we fight and it will only get worse if we stay together. SO he listens to his friend and decides he is not gonna talk to me anymore. Ok he is younger then me so ok maybe I need to find someone my own age. Definitely not any different from last guy who was older then me. So maybe I just stay single. The only serious relationship I ever been in was when I was 16 through 20 ever since then I have done nothing but chase and find man who say they arent ready for a relationship yet. 10 years ago. This gives me a headache. Its the same exact outcome. Leo, Taurus and again Leo, Taurus both signs twice in 10 years.

• Maybe you should stop chasing men and let them come to you as you get on with your life.

• bump

• bump

• Ok I will try to not chase anyone and focus getting my life together. My sister said the same thing. That I need to move out of my own way and let them come to me. I just don't like feeling out of control or feel like I miss out on something. I dont know I get really overwhelmed when I get involved with someone at the beginning. Thank you.

• Bump!

• bump

• bump

• Bump

• bump

• bump

• bump

• bump

• bump

• Bump!!!