Need a reading about husband please

• My husband is always getting in trouble with bad decisions, irresponsibility, trouble with the law and lately addiction. He is in jail as I write this, but may be getting out tomorrow. He keeps saying he's going to change and he's going to get help. I really don't see that happening, as he's had plenty of chances and never lives up to his promises. I've also wondered if he's even been faithful. He constantly lies, so I never know what to believe. It's like that Evanescence song Going Under...part of the lyrics are, "Blurring and stirring the truth and the lies, So I don't know what's real and what's not, Always confusing the thoughts in my head..." I don't think things are going to get better with him, but I have a child who desperately wants her father and I to stay together and the poor thing has already been put through so much in the past two years (she's in therapy), people traumatized her, my mother died, my grandson died and she's just beside herself. I don't know what to do. Does anyone have any insight on this please?

• No, he is not going to stay out of trouble because he is drawn to it. He likes to live dangerously and will always do so. He feels no incentive to change. He is bad news for you. He will drag you and your child down with him unless you find the strength to get away.

• Thank you for confirming what I thought Captain, I really appreciate it. 🙂

He's in jail because I was told by the police they were going to arrest him if I didn't revoke his bond (they didn't want me to get nailed for the money I could've had to pay for him breaking his bond conditions). He can get out on bond again and wants me to find someone to get him out, but no one wants to. Besides, I know he'll just be put right back in for a crime he's accused of. He keeps trying to talk his way out of it, but everything points to him being guilty.

I feel bad for him 'cause he was crying the last time I saw him, but he does this a lot. He'll cry or whatever and then before long be right back at getting in trouble again. He's already dragged my daughter and myself down with him enough as it is.

It's upsetting because I feel that all the years I spent with my husband were wasted years of my life. I'm almost 50 and don't know if I'll find love again, so that's not a comfortable feeling either. This is a rough thing to go through, but it's become too tiring suffering anymore due to him; especially with what it puts my poor daughter through. It's rough for her right now because she misses her father, but at the same time knows he's done wrong.

Thank you again!