TAROT.COM FORUMS ARE CHANGING: Help us make it better!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• How about an update, admin? Or it this site dead forever, thanks to the spammers doing what they like?

• Admin, I concur with The Captain. Nothing much is going on in here anymore. Many of our good people aren't popping in anymore. I see that the spam is no longer coming in, and we really appreciate it. What's going on right now with the new forums?

• Spam IS still coming in.

• Good people are not coming in because TAROT is not a good energy. They are a business FIRST and any real psychics who share gifts here are not good for business.Most of the posts coming in new are fake requests. There is an energy law of attraction that manifests here. I miss the days when Tarot had plenty of good will to share but it is what it is. In their efforts to keep their business profitable, the spiritual keepers that started this business have moved on. I still have strong connections to some folks but coming here too much is just not being good to myself. The place for truth and questions with real answers should be welcomed on their facebook page. Try it and you will see who they really are as they have a paid employee who monitors all posts. They are not real. They are created by censuring to reflect what they sell themselves as. They control....they do not earn.

• Tarot admin.

Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.

Still looking for those improvements.

The atmosphere in here isn't very comfortable and nice as it used to be. It is also pretty empty. I'm hoping you can keep working on changing that. It's been a great place to come for so many years, don't let that disappear.

Have a great day.

Sunshine