One channeling session offer...

• @Daliolite said in One channeling session offer...:

Livingadream, I have a lot of DRAMA right now (of course.) There were several coming thru and I'm not done at this point but thought I'd go thru what I'm getting. Shoes--these shoes white with a buckle high heels. Perhaps someone is into shoes. I'm seeing a woman and a girl as well. The girl is dressed rather conservatively like it's easter or church, etc. Both women have straight long hair. The girl has her hair flipped on the ends. I feel like someone is showing me you at an earlier age or time. The word bluff is brought forward. I feel as though someone fell. I also feel as though someone sang or played an instrument like a flute, trumpet. I also feel as though someone's death involved water. Not done, thought I'd relay what I'm getting....

Both black and white vans are mine. My white vans are practically worn out, so my cousins got me two more pairs. I wear them with dresses, jeans, and other outfits. Because I'm lazy, I wear them virtually every day. Actually, I'm seeking for a white leather tennis or sneaker shoe. Although the black isn't difficult to match, I don't care for the design since it lacks a fresh, clean appearance.

The substance of your shoe, where you live, how frequently you walk, and how well you take care of things all affect how long they last. I drove a lot in the South, and my canvas vans were always spotless. In the major city, I can't keep them like way since I take public transit and stroll on the sidewalk.