The Captain or BLMoon pls help me

• I dreamed off my son last night it was pretty much clear but it goes anywhere and i dont know whats the meaning. At first I am trying to find a money and I suddenly found it underneath my bed and I saw not much but enough.Then I see myself at the bus with my son and where in a mall cos Id like to buy his formula and nappy and we passed by to a food court and there is one chinese guy asking me why I didnt asked how much is the food he selling and I said because I wanted it and I dont mind if its much more expensive. But the child I am holding was not clear if its my son cos I tried to feed him but my son passed away who passed away was only one month and one week. I was recently thinking off my son and missing him so much. This is the second time I am dreaming of him. The first time was I fell asleep in the sofa around 2pm and I him smiling and so happy it seems like telling me mummy I am happy here dont worry about me. If i was upset I always asking to guide me or touch the heart of his father and not being so unkind I know his my guardian angel and I love him dearly forever.

• The money part is about how worthy you feel or how much you value yourself - "not much but enough". You also fear not being able to support a child because you doubt yourself. Your son undoubtedly visited you to reassure you that he is fine and to tell you that you must focus on being happy yourself.

• There's an entire class of people, many who came from run of the mill middle class homes out there who did work study through college. Yes, I wanted to do some of the really fun and expensive things that the rich kids did - and I had no idea just how wealthy some kids were until I went to college on a partial scholarship and financial aid package. Students buy term papers cheap to have fun meanwhile.

• buy term papers and have fun? wow, there's a life plan!! Then you can be a low life blog spammer too! Underachievers have nothing to do with class.