Offering Readings

• oops! I just realized that I put the wrong year for my birthday. It's 9/13/68. thank you.

• This post is deleted!

• Hello Universalharmony

I would like for you to do a reading for me please? My dob is aug 9, my question is " is my husband still cheating on me? and is kenny for me?

thank you very much

• Hi Universalharmony,

My name is Rebecca by DOB is 10/21/63. My questions is I am in a relationship and was wondering if it will be a life time one. His DOB is 3/11/60.

• Hi Universal Harmony

I would love to have you practice on me.. I am new to this and recently had a spirit guide reading.

I am DOB 08/29/57 and my question is regarding my career. Will I find a job soon, what do you see in the cards for my career path ?

Thank you so much!

Loanlady

• Hello Universal Harmony,

I would like to ask you for a reading. My DOB :5/1/65. My question is who am I as I feel I do not belong in this place or time?

Thank you

• Dearest,

No reading request from me.Just a gesture of appreciation for you since you are taking so much time and energy to help others with your readings.

Hugs,Laughter,Light,Love

Miss

• Thank you mytwistedworld. That means a lot to me :).

Universalharmony here. I just got online today and I will be online on and off for about twelve hours. I posted about five or so readings from people who asked fo far. I didn't forget about anyone, so just bear with me. Thank you everyone for all the interest you have shown. A few tips when asking questions for readings:

1. If you want to know the outcome of something specific, you have to word your questions very specifically. I can only work with what you give me so if you don't get the answer you are looking for it may be the cards telling you to take another route but it also may be the question. Just make sure you word the question to ask exactly what you want to know.

2. If you are interested in a particular spread, let me know. I will do my best to try and accomodate. I am not doing the Celtic Cross though, so I am steering away from that. Anything else, let me know and I will see what I can do.

3. In return for my reading, I would like to ask others to offer others help as well. You could offer to do a reading in return or just offer the insight you received to someone else going through a hard time. They say if you give wisely, you will receive wisely too. I don't want anyone bending over backwards for me or anyone else, I just ask that you spread kindness and offer to enrich someone, anyone's life in return. This makes me feel good but it will also make you feel good too.

To leave off where I started, I am going to be working on kanthony86's reading first and take it from there. I am only on page two, so it may take awhile to get to you but I am working on it. Also, if you left an email address, I will write you through that, it's more personal that way and I like that.

Universal Harmony

• Hello Everyone,

I am willing to barter a good reading for a good reading. I have been reading cards for 15 years. I am a 38 yr old woman, married, with a 20 month old baby girl. we work from home selling real estate and I take care of our baby 24/7. It's about 14 hours a day, every day, non-stop childcare. It's really wearing on me and I need to know if I should do half day daycare (monday through friday) or try offering free room and board to a nanny (or both). If anything pops up regarding my finances or marriage would love any insight you have on those areas too.

bluewatermamma

• I would love a reading if you could find the time and/or energy. I am at a serious crossroad and really do not know where to go. My birthdate is 9/3/1965. Should I leave my husband of almost 18 years? I

• HI!

NICE OF YOU TO DO THE FREE READINGS! I LIVE IN PA AT THE MOMENT AND WOULD LIKE TO MOVE TO FLORIDA SOMETIME IN THE NEAR FUTURE, HOWEVER, MY DAUGHTER IS LOOKING FOR A HOUSE AND SO I'M STUCK!!

IF SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHERE SHE'S MOVING TO..HOW WILL I KNOW? I WOULD LIKE TO LIVE NEAR HER SO THAT I CAN BE NEAR MY GRANDSON.

MY SON HAS DECIDED NOT TO COME BACK TO PA..SO I'M KINDA LONELY...I HAVE MY DOG TO KEEP ME COMPANY AND CAN NOT VISIT MY DAUGHTER NOW THAT MY SON IS IN FLIRDA AS WELL..

MY BD: 7/26/1944

BROOKLYN, NEW YORK (COUNTY OF KINGS)

5: 11 AM

Thanks,

Silverraven

• will do free reading for free readings as well!

thanks,

Silverraven

• HI!

we have to do this online together!

• This post is deleted!

• I know you have a lot of requests, but I hope you will have the energy to look at the cards for me. I have had the worst year of my life this year. The stress has been almost unbearable in all areas, so it's hard to ask just one question. I guess the best question for the moment would be: Will I have peace and harmony in the coming months?

I really need some advice on what/ how can I move to a better place all around.

My birthdate is 02/09/1955.

Thanks you so very much.

• This post is deleted!

• hi..can u do a reading for me n my friend of 3 years. will he ever give me commitement in the future, if so in what time?, my dob is 1 march 1977 ,5 57 pm, his is 6 jan 1982, 6 26 pm

• Silverraven,

Who are you responding to? If it's me, let me know if you need any other info from me. Thanks 🙂

• This message is Kanthony86. Nice picture, you're real cute :). You are like a half year older than me. I would love to get your email address sometime so we could chat more. I am looking for people to connect with and you seem like you are a nice person. Anyways, something to think about. As for your reading, I decided to do a seven card spiral spread. I also calculated your personality, soul, and year cards. Your personality is Judgement (20) and your personality card is the High Priestess (2). Your card for the year is the Chariot (7). As judgement as your personality card this could mean you make a lot of judgements in your life. You don't like to move forward without weighing your options. But hopefully this doesn't hinder you from trying new things that you can't make definite decisions on. Your soul is the High Priestess who is the ultimate gateway between our concious world and the realm of the subconcious. You say you felt this man's presence which means within you you do have the ability to tap into those insights. You may like to be private but within your soul is a spiritual, intelligent, and sensitive woman. The Chariot card as your year card symbolizes life taking you for a ride. You are trying to get a hold of what you want and where you want to be and this can be tough. This is a year to work on your sense of control, when to grab the reins and when to let life stay on auto-pilot. You have the ability to steer yourself into the right direction this year, using your intellect, controlling your emotions and impulses.

Here is your reading:

Inner- Five of Pentacles. Within yourself you are struggling, you weigh these decisions about this man out, and it is tough. You may have looked for help or advice before and felt neglected as a response. But as you are questioning your relationship, this card shows that now is the time to work on it. You may need some outside help but you have the brains to find it.

Outer- This shows that the people around you may not be helpful in showing how they feel about this relationship. They may have shut down when you ask too many questions. Your lover may have turned in on himself, keeping his emotions inside. But this cards show signs of things getting better. Communicaton is key and letting your lover know how you feel and trying to get him to open up about his feelings.

Past- Sage of Swords. This can show a past in which you were acting with authority, planning, and control in regards on this relationship. You speak of not believing in forever and being on a seven year plan and this card can show that slightly. They say the sage of swords is just but dislikes handling issues involving emotions or matters of the heart. Since this in the past, it suggests that you may have let go of that and have started to embrace this man and let it go with the flow.

Present- Eight of cups. Going with the flow and feeling this relationship out have lead you on a journey. You want knowledge as to where this is heading (as your question shows) and are working hard towards finding the answer. Lately I think you have felt like something is missing in this relationship and this has started your quest to know why. This card shows you are on the right path because this card asks you to search, to question. You need to spend sometime by yourself and this can bring out new insight, spiritual guidance, and sense of self. You don't need to shut yourself out from your lover, just spend sometime getting to know you. It will help both of you in the long run.

Future- Ten of wands. Your future will start to look up and exciting new alleys for your relationship to travel are opening up. You may rekindle your flame or find your place with eachother a little closer. But this card is a reminder not to take too many things on out of this new excitement. Don't open too many new doors in your relationship or juggle too many different things. This card wants you to assess your future goals and where you want this to go in the end. If you take too many things on here, your flame will dull and you may even start to resent eachother. Take this relationship slow, enjoy time together, but evaluate where you want to be in the future. Don't rush or make hasty decisions like having children anytime soon.

Lesson- This is a card of love and opening. It represents favorable outcomes in your future relationship. This card reminds you it is up to you and him to shape the direction of this relationship and the feeling it will take on. If you do this with love, caring, understanding, and an open heart and mind, you and him will grow together. You can learn things about yourself from loving someone else and this is an opportunity for that. Strive for harmony with yourself and with your lover and help him to do the same and you will both benefit greatly.

Wild Card- Eight of Wands. The card of opportunity. This card shows how after a time of possibly things feeling boring or confusing, now you are opening up. You have a creative mind and with that you can find many ways to bring out the love and future you are looking for with this man.Try and help show him the way as well. Together, you have the opportunity of a life time.

I think this relationship will be of great benefit to you Kanthony86. Not only will it be a learning experience for you, it should be one for him. If you are both willing to work, take things one step a time, and love you will both be successful in your relationship.

• Bluewatermamma, I would love to take you up on that offer. I will let you know I am nowhere near as experienced as you are, but you can read a few of my readings I have posted and decide for yourself if you would like one from me. I would love a good reading as I have only gotten one ever from another person. And if you would like to do this, just let me know how we should exchange info. Take care.

Universal Harmony