Offering Readings

• I see that someone was offering to do readings and I am also interested in doing the same thing as well. I too would like only one question at a time and if you could give me your date of birth, that would be cool too. I am going to say ahead of time it takes me a little while to interpret each reading since I am fairly new, but I would love the practice and to be able to help someone out. And if someone would like to practice, I would love a reading as well.

• Hi Universalharmony,

I would like a reading to see if I should make a career change. What would be good for me to go into?

My birthday is May 29

• what is the year you were born? i ask because i like to figure out your soul, personality, and year cards to help decipher the answer better. i am going to begin meditating on that question while i wait for your response.

• I'd rather not say the year because It might influence the answer for another question that I might ask on the boards.

• I am using a seven card spiral format. Card 1. Inner self 2. outer influences 3. past 4. present 5. future 6. the lesson 7. tie all together or extra insight card. Here are the cards I pulled in order of 1-7. Four of wands, seer of cups, seeker of pentacles, the emperor, eight of wands, ten of swords, and the ace of pentacles. Here is what I see. Within yourself, you have laid a great foundation to grow in every aspect you want. You have accomplished a lot and though there is always more work to be done, you need to take time to appreciate yourself. This is a time for you to use the optimism you have as a force. Your outer influences show a nurturing person in or coming in to your life that you should take advice from. It also shows that with you debating over a career change, you need to especially tap into your deep inner self. Listen to your thoughts and desires. You should also think about journaling, tracking your dreams, and listening to your emotions because now is the time to use them as guidance. In your past, the seeker of pentacles show that you may have always been working hard towards what you have wanted, career wise. You have worked carefully and managed your time wisely. In your present situation is the emperor. This is a great card to receive when questioning career goals because it all about relationships with authority, setting boundaries, and looking at how you govern yourself and life. Now is a time where you need self-discipline. It may also indicate that the reason you are considering a career change is because you may feel stifled by this current career. Perhaps it is because there are too many rules, an overly demanding boss, or just not enough room for creativity. Take these into consideration when making a choice. In your future I see opportunity, which is what the eight of wands can symbolize. If you have thought about changing careers and have been toying with the idea of applying to something that you are really passionate about, you should do it soon. I would say this because all of your hardwork has laid a pathway for success. You may see an opportunity in a call from a friend, a snippet in a paper, or someone you just bump into. Soon will be a good time to take a risk. But use that sense of time managment you have because if you don't, you may miss it. The lesson in this reading is the ten of swords. If youhave just had a crazy period of your life where you life feels new because of it, this time is coming to an end. And if not, this card just wants you to remember that many good things come to an end, but it also leads to the beginning of new good things. It may take you destroying or ending one thing you put time in energy into to begin anew and fresh and to find your self back on path. With hardship comes knowledge and no matter the outcome of your choice, know the experience is making you wiser. All in all, I think a career change is not a band idea. The final card to tie things up is the ace of pentacles, which can symbolize fertility or the starting seeds of something good. All these thoughts of change running in your mind are good and you should use these thoughts and turn them into action. If you put your effort into something new like a career, I would say the ace of pentacles is saying that your efforts will bloom into something great. It says if a business or work opportunity presents itself, it will be a successful one.

As for what type of career path to take, I will wait until you read this and think about it. And I also want to figure out your personality/soul and year cards which will help.

• You do not have to give the year if you feel it will affect something else. I hope this helps and please feel free to ask any questions or to give critique.

• Thank you Universalharmony. That was a very insightful reading. My personality and soul cards are both the High Priestess, and my year card for 2009 is The Hermit.

• Hi, I would like to try your reading.

My D.O.B is 28/01/1975

My question is : Will I find my life partner in the near furure?

• Hi, I would like to try your reading.

My D.O.B is 28/01/1975

My question is : Will I find my life partner in the near furure?

• Hi,would u please tell me if the man I'm in love with and i will live together? his b/day is 3rd February and mine 9th August. Thanks a lot if u can help...

• Hi

I am born 24.8.1978 in Norway. I am an isolated member of Subud. www.subud.com. I have since 2003-2004 felt that God is building around me the spiritual family that I need for my own life, for my own healing to speed up and strengthen the light that I seek to lead me.

What do you feel and receive about this vision? I appreciate the offer.

But what I mostly seek is eternal peace within myself from the light, from God. The spiritual ressurrection and awakening of my soul. So that I truly will know who I am. I believe that a spiritual family, a group, will somehow help me in reaching this amount of healing. Since the society we live in is affecting our spiritual development.

Thank you.

• Hi UniversalHarmony:

Can I please have a reading?

Will I get a job soon?

My date of birth is: December 28th, 1932.

Been on unemployment since February of this year. Thank you.

I have been trying very hard to find a new job.

• Hi. Thank you for your offer. I'm feeling very lost and confused about so many things in my life and could use some guidance. 10/19/65 Thank you again.

• i would like a reading dob 071660 What does the future hold for me in regard to health money and career?

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Universal,

Thank you for your generous offer. My questions relates to a man who entered my life a few months ago, I knew upon meeting him that I saw energy surrounding him and he made me comfortable in a way that I had not experienced before. I was so overwelmed by it that I was almost willing to never speak to him again and then he convinced me to become friends, I came to realize we seem to be one in the same. I feel spiritually connected to him, he uplifts my soul. I am convinced that he is part of my future, but I am more inclined to believe that we will have children together, be together some for some time versus being life long partners. Partly, because I don't believe in forever. I have a sense we will have a struggle for some time, I joke we are on the 7 year plan. I want to know if there is a benefit or a disbenefit to him in my life right now, and to what level should I be cautious with him?

My b-day is Jan 4,1986

Thank you so much

• Hi Universal,

Thank you for your generous offer. My questions relates to a man who entered my life a few months ago, I knew upon meeting him that I saw energy surrounding him and he made me comfortable in a way that I had not experienced before. I was so overwelmed by it that I was almost willing to never speak to him again and then he convinced me to become friends, I came to realize we seem to be one in the same. I feel spiritually connected to him, he uplifts my soul. I am convinced that he is part of my future, but I am more inclined to believe that we will have children together, be together some for some time versus being life long partners. Partly, because I don't believe in forever. I have a sense we will have a struggle for some time, I joke we are on the 7 year plan. I want to know if there is a benefit or a disbenefit to him in my life right now, and to what level should I be cautious with him?

My b-day is Jan 4,1986

Thank you so much

• Hi Universal,

My DOB is 12-9-51'

My question, will I find love in the near future?

Thank you

• Hello Universal Harmony and Welcome, my birthdate is 11/20/65. My question is I'm thinking of getting my Insurance License to earn extra income or continuing to bake Cakes (Which is getting old). Which way should I go? Or is there something else I should be doing? Thanks for your help.

• one question if I should make a career change. What would be good for me to go into? 08/13/1962 Thanks.