Let Nothing Trouble You

• RADIANTSUN ....HUG BUMP!

• Hi Blmoon. There seems to be a bug in my account, it doesn't allow me to post. It tells me I need to submit some content! Most frustrating. I am giving it another try and see what happens. I miss our exchanges.

Summer is here again and I don't know where the year went. Crazy how time just flies and I can't keep up with it. The past two or three weeks I have been in quite a bit of pain. It feels like the sciatic nerve, the whole right side. Doctors useless as usual. I finally managed to see an osteopath yesterday and he manipulated my spine a bit but he told me there is an inflammation and he couldn't do more. He said to come back next week and he should be able to do more. So, I have not been doing much lately, everything is an enormous effort.. I am translating a book from English to French, and it should have been finished a long time ago, but I am pretty slow at the moment. The author tells me not to worry and take my time.

Other than that, nothing new in my life. Hope you are well.

Big Hug

PS. Making a copy of the post , so if it doesn't work I can keep trying without having to type it all over again.

• Hurray! It worked. Three cheers for Radiantsun.

• Sorry to hear about your shoulder....I had a feeling you were not feeling well AND Tarot was not being easy. I know how miserable inflammation is. It's hard to concentrate on anything else. Maybe all that money in your purse is weighing down your shoulder.....haha! Ice helps bring down the swelling but you are supposed to switch to heat after a few days. i hope you heal soon. Sending you healing blue light. So glad I checked in before bed. OH! my rose bushes had their first bloom on the new moon! Despite the extra heat and drought we are having here. It is such bliss to be able to garden again! blessings!

• It is not my shoulder actually, it starts at he hip down to my toes. But I am feeling much better since I had the osteopath treatment, and today I went to the physiotherapist and got a good massage. feeling like new... almost ;). Your healing blue light is working! Yes, I did have a lot of trouble with my shoulder some time ago, bu I am glad to say that it is ok now. There is always something. Great; happy to hear your rose bushes are doing well. What colours do you have? My dream of one day having a rose garden doesn't look like being realised but I try not to worry about the future. I have been living in the present an there is plenty to occupy me there. 😉 I don't know if I would be any good at gardening anyway.

Love and hugs

• Jean is back in hospital. Her husband sent me a brief note to inform me today. Both her hemoglobin and her white blood cell count are low. She has started transfusions and they don't yet know what to da about the white blood. cells.

Poor Jean. She doesn't deserve to go through this.

All prayers welcome.

As for myself, after the second sesseion with the osteopath, I have been pract ally pain free. So grateful. But I have been sleeping a great deal, I don't if it has anything with that.

Love

• Jean is back in hospital. Her husband sent me a brief note to inform me today. Both her hemoglobin and her white blood cell count are low. She has started transfusions and they don't yet know what to da about the white blood. cells.

Poor Jean. She doesn't deserve to go through this.

All prayers welcome.

As for myself, after the second sesseion with the osteopath, I have been pract ally pain free. So grateful. But I have been sleeping a great deal, I don't if it has anything with that.

Love

• I was thinking of you and wondering about Jean. I wonder if she caught a nasty bug and it is playing havoc on her weak system. Glad you got relief. Funny cos I went through a similar thing. Most of May I had horrible sleep issues...as if I wasn''t getting restful sleep...then I started getting stiff and headaches.and joint aches, Finally when it passed I slept a lot!! I will send Jean a prayer. You are right....she deserves healing! OH our weather went from scorching drought to relentless daily downpours! My roses bloom than droop a soggy mess! Mother nature is fickle!

• Bump!!

• We are in for another ridiculously hot summer. It never used to get that hot when I was young. Now not only we are invaded by Africans, but they bring their weather with them! The city in hot weather is most unpleasant. There are some great airconditined luxury shops in the area where I could wander around. It's nice and cool, but I am not the shopping type. Full of wonderful expensive things I could never afford. It's fun to go to those places with my friend Tammy when she comes over. I enjoy seeing her buy all those beautiful things... She is not coming this summer but will be here for a few days end of September. We'll probably go to our Oscar Wilde favourite restaurant. We both love that place. I am sorry your roses are suffering from the rain, I hope it is over now.

Hugs

This thing doesn't let me post again.

Going to post a picture to see if it works that way.

• NO SPAM! !!

• GOOD RIDDANCE! !

• Hi Blmoon,

We are in for another ridiculously hot summer. It never used to get that hot when I was young. Now not only we are invaded by Africans, but they bring their weather with them! The city in hot weather is most unpleasant. There are some great airconditined luxury shops in the area where I could wander around. It's nice and cool, but I am not the shopping type. Full of wonderful expensive things I could never afford. It's fun to go to those places with my friend Tammy when she comes over. I enjoy seeing her buy all those beautiful things... She is not coming this summer but will be here for a few days end of September. We'll probably go to our Oscar Wilde favourite restaurant. We both love that place. I am sorry your roses are suffering from the rain, I hope it is over now.

Hugs

This thing doesn't let me post again.

Going to post a picture to see if it works that way.

Chose a card for you, hope it is right.

• PS. Just got some news of Jean. She got the transfusion last week and antibiotics because she also ha an infection. She has her next chemo scheduled for tomorrow.

This is the card the angels sent me for Jean.

The second one I asked for myself, what do you think? Can you give me the interpretation?

Bug Hug

• PS. Just got some news of Jean. She got the transfusion last week and antibiotics because she also ha an infection. She has her next chemo scheduled for tomorrow.

The second card the angels sent me for Jean.

The I asked for myself, what do you think? Can you give me the interpretation?

Big Hug

I have asked for another card for you, since I cannot post without pictures...

• It didn't take it but it helped the post. It was the journey

I'll try again but I think it is too wide.

• Seeing this post right on time. For the past few days, I have been dropping my ego and allowing myself to forgive, have faith in triumph and letting negativity and hard times pass. I deal with these storms as I call them by turning every negative thought into a positive and focusing on the possibilities and lessons to be learned.

• Bump x 😉

Here is another great card for you Blmoon. I can't post unless I add a picture.

Aren't you ucky ? lol

Love

• I have been thinking of you for last few days! But these just showed up. I had a feeling Jean had an infection. Considering all things involved with killing cancer infections are a problem. I'm being shown a runners race...between cancer cells and healthy red cells. Strong cells leap ahead but then turn white and fall. Cancer gets ahead but then new red cells leap ahead but turn white and fall...it keeps on like this. On the good side it is still a fight that's not totally losing. The doctors know the chemo can go either way at this point but must take that chance.....she is 50 50 right now and if she can weather this chemo there is a good chance healthy red cells can get far enough ahead. Thank you for the card...nine off hearts. I just sent out a help prayer before going on computer! The wheel of life has been down right now for me. I know it will turn. The Aradia card stumps me at times depending on the question! I always see it as psychic hearing. That huge indigo blossom of growth covers the ear...and notice the other ear is not in the picture....so I again see this as a time for listening to intuition.....the butterfly is as well a spirit metaphor and it is both receiving and then aligned with the mouth for speaking. There is a alignment from speaking to the third eye area and as well that spirit white light underlines the eyes. So there is a connection of purity to seeing and wisdom and speaking. It confuses me at times because I think it comes up when I am most anxious to begin with! It can be a reminder that you have a gift that will prevail. It can also mean you have been more in reality mode than psychic mode and what you choose to hear effects what you see and say and effects your wisdom. It can be a reminder OR a validation that your gift is full on working well. The sacred mother card is one of my favorites! It always feels like a big hug from Heaven! For me, it is a direct I am here...I love you message from a passed over loved one. It's such a feel good card! I always feel the power of love in it! How wonderful of you to be the energy of Aradia and listen to your intuition and speak it out loud and share cards. This is a strong card for Jean right now as well....this stage of her fight needs the advantage of prayers and all the faith she has to tune out the reality of medical predictions. Her place of childlike innocence is her power now. Her faith in miracles.Anyone in her life that has been stingy with love or appreciation of her unconditional love and care...now is the time to shower her with love...not safe love...but full blown vulnerable LOVE. This is also a time of spiritual healing. Thank you again for the post!!! BLESSINGS!

• PS. I have a head ache so missed some things meant for you. It storms everyday here! Assuming that's what's giving me headaches. I hate taking Ibuprofen at my age but gave in. Anyway, Aradia is also your gift...the part of you that endears you to Creative people. You are very intelligent. You inspire with conversation and your appreciation for beauty endears you to the artistic eye. That's old news. But Spirit says we both need to hear this part of it when the card comes up and we are in a fearful funk. TOO MUCH REALITY. It means we must always take stock in who we surround ourselves with. We both are closest to our nature when surrounded by creative positive free spirits who pursue visions with great passion. We must stay close to these gifted ones or we will wither....and God forbid we find ourselves isolated with the opposite energy....people who are gifted but it means nothing because they are irritatingly cynical whiners who use their intelligence to boast and argue. They avoid true civil engaging debate. I could go on but you get the point. Spirit says we can't always avoid those kind of folks but the remedy is to Call on your fellow Aradias to return you to yourself !