• BUMP

• BUMP

• BUMP

• PROTECT US BUMP!

• BUMP

• BUMP

• PLEASE PROTECT OUR SACRED PLACE! BUMP

• PAGE 4 RADIANTSUN....A POST

• Hello Blmoon. Thank you for digging out that buried post. I gave no idea what spammers are about, I just don't get it.

All you say about the Scorpio sounds true. His children are a lifelong responsibility though. His daughter has a good job but neither his son nor his son in law do. Bus daughter in law is a teacher part-time and doesn't earn much... He takes responsibility for the grandchildren too, It makes him feel needed and important. He has given them a good part of the assets but he continues to run business and investments for everybody, including his wife! I told him once when he said his wife would be incapable of managing her part of the business, that is was rather him who would no let go, which he didn't deny ;). Anyway, haven't heard any more.

As for my shoulder, once again it was a good thing that I tend to question doctor's advice :). If you remember, I had been told in Germany that I needed surgery, and I said that since I was moving to France, I couldn't have it then. The surgeon told me that was good because the best shoulder surgeons are actually in France, and he gave me some names. I am not good about going to doctor's and I let it drag on having other priorities, and eventually the pain went away. It doesn't mean I have no pain, with fibromyalgia, I always have pain somewhere but nothing that needs surgery. I have been having physiotherapy regularly and it helps.

I hadn't thought about the moon... I have been trying to get a few things done but I don't seem to advance very much, perhaps it has something to do with the moon. I feel very tired which is nothing new, but I have been losing a lot of hair, although I have been taking vitamins, minerals and aminoacids for about two months. Maybe I should consult a dermatologist but I keep putting it off...

I don't feel like doing anything... everything is such an effort. I do miss having a social life, but it is more and more inexistant... The price to pay I suppose...

Enough rambling, I need to go to sleep.

Love

• Didn't I tell you once you seemed to have thyroid issues? Maybe it passed as well. I have always had very thick hair but it started thinning in the front! My grandmother used to put bobby pins all over trying to cover balding. I so feared the same. I am taking the biotin more diligently and recently trying to step up my protein. Since I only eat chicken or fish and not often enough. Like you I had energy....got a good start then fizzled out and had to take a break from here cos I ache. My spine feels like a stiff rod! I would love a first class message!I have always had inflammation issues. I was diagnosed at 20 with arthritis. That's why I moved from a cold climate to a warm one. I have always remained active. It hurts at first but it's true that once you get going it helps otherwise you freeze up and damage sets in. Still, there are times I just give in and go to bed! TODAY feels like that. Really I think both of our bodies crave some loving s e n s u a l Hot Da mn! But we won't go there. BLESSINGS!

• bump

• Have a bad cold, just wrote you a long post and lost it. Asked you if you could see anything for my son. There is a girl... she lives in a other country, he had told me it was over but no. He only talked because he was very unhappy, she said something that hurt him deeply. I think she is toxic. She keeps talking about suicide... I wish he would have a healthy relationship, there are so 'Snyder sweet pretty girls... Back to bed for me.

Love

• I lost a reading for watergirl earlier too! uhg. Chit chat is easy to remember but a reading is not easy to recapture as it is like a fast stream of conciseness and the thinking part of me trys to step aside. I had been thinking about your son! BUT since you had not mentioned him I didn't ask cos was afraid you would be worried. I was aware whatever his female problem was could pass without you ever knowing and you would be better off for it. I know.....i have sons! Part of me feels when somethings up yet usually it is not anything I can change so it just brings tears and stress. I recognize that girl as the same girl from the past? I remember the same event. They started out happy but she grew very clingy and manipulative and there was a suicide attempt implied. I thought he escaped her? I'm ready for bed and tired so let me get back to you. I do know that your son is caring and strong and he will get latched onto by needy people but mostly your son is fiercely independent and can not stand being manipulated. His father has taught him how to handle manipulation in a indirect way. Your son has survival skills for manipulating people. Your son may be hurt deeply now but that's exactly what gets his survival skills and his great mind for analytical thinking in gear. He should be ok. I will get back with you. BLESSINGS!