Blmoon may i have a reading? Please

• Blmoon,

I haven't had a reading in almost two years. Feel that i need one some kinda bad. lol. Maybe for December and 2017? I would like to take this opportunity to also give thanks to you for a reading you gave me a few years ago, it has came to pass pretty much like you said it would. We got guardianship of our niece and nephew that i had spoken to you about, their mom passed away about a year and a half ago. My brother stepped up some and helped with our mom before her passing in February of this year. I am so grateful to you for insuring me that all would work out in time, It has been on my mind so many times that I needed to let you know and to thank you. And I am so sorry that I haven't already.

• Sorry, you got swamped over by spam. I often wonder about strong connections and how you did. It's like running into an old friend! Thanks for dropping in. I was gone awhile too. I will get back to you. BLESSINGS! If this post gets buried again by spam just bump on it to bring it to the front again.

• Wasn't sure what had happened. I started to do that but i didn't want to just keep on at you about it. Thanks for letting me know and just when ever you have time and feel like it will be fine. Blessings to you and thanks again.

• BUMP

• BUMP........i WILL BE BACK PROMISE!

• BUMP

• bump

• bump

• BUMP

• BUMP

• BUMP

• BUMP

• thanks for being patient! The planets have been pulling back and forth and I think everyone has been feeling it. Do you have a specific question? I see a person sitting on a fence......not knowing which way to jump. There's a bit of a trapped feeling that changes. One day is strong with motivation but the next back to being stuck. A lot of this energy is around everyone right now so it will pass. If you recognize it as more then that let me know and I will look deeper. Are you struggling with boredom and lack of purpose?. I know that everyone does now and then but it can be a call or intuition of life changes. I know you lived on high alert and uncertainty for a long time. Fear wears you out mind body and Spirit. After the joyful bubble burst I imagine you were very tired. You are not sure why and wonder if you are doing something wrong to feel you want more....as if it's selfish. You have a strong protector energy about you......you were built for protecting and caring more than most. Spirit shows me RESPONSIBILITY. Your gift and curse. A part of you likes that strong feeling for taking charge yet at times you hate it and wish others would just step up. You crave a quiet hideaway, no clocks, no rules. You are very intuitive and know you need to be centered to hear guidance but responsibility often over rides. Also, you have a wild side. A good wild side that moves to the beat of it's own drum. Your wild side is fearless yet smart. Some wildness can be reckless and some wild ones are sharp and have very good senses and love to travel freely among the more edgy sides of life with a real safety net. Like street smarts! You have the spirit of a rock star, an artist, a poet .....you are not good at aging! You are happiest to remain youthful in thought and pursuits. Do not lose that! I will stop here so I can get your side of this connection and we can go from there.BLESSINGS!

• Blmoon

I will have to say again. The connection must be pretty strong because you have picked up on my feelings again. I have a LOT of responsibility on me and have for past couple of years. We started a business lil over 2 years ago had help first six months and since then it has been pretty much me, I still have the two kids to see to and do for and do with. Can't depend on their dad much because he still weak to the drugs. My mom was down sick for about six months got someone to work every other day so i could spend the night with her and stay the next day..I'm the one she asked to handle her affairs and to see over things. I'm back to six days a week twelve to thirteen hours a day. Have no time for myself and wish sometimes i could just crawl in a corner somewhere and not see, hear or do anything. That might be where the quiet hideaway comes in. lol. Been wishing i had time to try and connect with spirits and maybe feel better about things, but that hasn't happened. Hoping my son will step up and take over business, since he was the one that wanted it. I understand he has not be able to work it because of his injury and other things, but now that he can he still hasn't been here and seem to have gotten mad when i told him i would sign it all over to him if he pays it off and pay me for two years i have worked and kept it going. out of his settlement. I just want to be home and have some time to myself. I hope i don't sound selfish about that, but it has really worked on my nerves lately. Would you please see what you can get from this and if things will work out so i can have time for myself, home,husband and kids?

I would like to tell you that i am VERY SORRY again for not getting back to you sooner and THANKING you for letting me know all would work out with kids. I am very GRATEFUL to you for taking the time to assure me all would be fine.You will never know how good the roses made me feel when you sent them. BLESSINGS to YOU from my heart and soul.

• BUMP

• You are not being selfish enough! We can get confused by that word. Would you be meeting everyone's needs but your own and get there by being selfish? It's about needs and you hear the needs of others but push yours aside thinking you will be ok but you are not. When you do not meet your own needs there is a pay day. Your health will suffer and you will miss an intuitive connection to guidance. Without at least a quiet peaceful time to yourself everyday in a calm place you cannot hear the whispers of Spirit. I have to watch myself with the same issues. You do have to work at advocating for yourself. When you are a strong woman with a caretakers heart there are certain realities. Underlying guilt gathering can put us on the path to giving to much. I am a guilt gatherer myself but I know that about myself and it was more a problem when younger......now I see it it if it pops up and I stop it. Guilt gathers often come from childhoods that had strict ideas about making mistakes or having feelings that parents felt uncomfortable around. Parents who put adult responsibilities on a child can cause it as well. Usually, the oldest child gets more responsibility on them. Children are not expected to be adults they are a work in progress so they need to be allowed more room to make mistakes and just be a normal kid....kids do stupid things.I get that you weren't allowed to be a screw up without gathering shame. Also, Spirit shows me the words in big capitals TINY VOICE. You are sensitive and had lots of emotions and you are an empath....you pick up too much and as a child you had no where to go relate this too. Somebody instilled in you that emotions are messy bad things that need to have a lid on. This caused a disconnect in yourself....your emotions and body messages became shut down when needed. As you got older being a stoic soldier is both a gift but also can attract drama makers....they latch onto you because they are needing an anchor and you are that together strong place for slackers and crazy makers......it's as if you walk around with a sign on your forehead that says I'M RESPONSIBLE! You are a fixer! This is dangerous as you get past 50. All that gets pushed aside is energy turned inward. It can cause illness, depressions, headaches, muscle aches, back problems and if the body starts feeling it is getting close to being really harmed life will often intervene and make sure you are forced to sit down. You do not want that kind of spiritual intervention wake up call. You do need to stop this pace of give and no refill in your cup of self love and nurture. Energy is like money in the bank....you can't overdraw without consequence. I sense you have some underlining guilt about your son as if somehow you made mistakes in his childhood and you want to help him beyond your means to do that. Again, the guilt thing....when going over the past you forget all the wonderful things you have done right and remember first the regrets. You need very much to make a habit that is nurturing to you. You must remember the things that really fill your joy cup......spending time in nature.......taking time to make your home a haven just for you! Only surround yourself with things that make you feel good. Also, too much chaos will reflect in your space so it's helpful to purge a lot....keep your home light and airy. Often when my life starts feeling too much I start by purging my house....donating or leaving stuff by the curb. This energy will spill over to other areas. It's putting out to the universe a letting go. Right now your in too deep and see the change needed as so big but just doing little things will get you there. It sounds like the business needs to go or at least be restructured but expecting your son to be you is magical thinking. You want independence for him but he doesn't want it with the same commitment. And why would he step up if he knows you will fix it. If the business is killing you ...it may just end up causing real health issues like stress related heart problems, strokes or immune diseases that come from depleting your adrenals. You can feel fine but it can be deceiving because you have learned to shut your needs off. You earned this time in your life......you already faced your youthful challenges. Your son needs to be in charge of his challenges and growth. Then he will earn his rewards. You are cheating yourself of your own place in the aging process of paying your dues....gathering wisdom....learning lessons. If you are not getting any good out of the business....stop sitting on the fence of magical thinking and make the action of letting go happen. DO NOT FEEL GUILTY!

• Your right again. I'm not the oldest child, i got stuck in the middle. lol. My brother the oldest and only boy so he was mommas heart. Everyone knew it because she has said it all our lives,and i have a younger sister.. I was the big girl, not in size but the one that had to see over things. I was making home made biscuits at nine years old. Both parents worked so when we got in from school i needed to have supper started and house cleaned by time she got home. No i had better not ****up or i was in a bind. I try to say she was hard on me to make me the strong person i am today, it makes me feel better thinking that. Mom and i never were close when i was growing up, but after dad passed i was the one she depended on to do for her. I would do what ever i could because that was my mom and i didn't want to feel bad when something happened to her. Well I'm in my early fifties now and yes the load is taking a toll on my body and mind i see that and wanting to do different before it gets me down, like you said it will force me to weather i want it or not. The only thing i can think where i went wrong raising our two children was we spoiled them, I've been the parent that was there full time, but only because my husband was off working. Don't get me wrong we raised them to be respectful and kind, but they did get pretty much what they wanted. That was my fault because when i was growing up i had to take what was given to me and just be glad i got something. I worked two jobs my junior and senior year of high school to pay for my senior supplies for graduation, didn't want that for my kids. The sign on forehead i was thinking more like STUPID instead of responsible. People do seem to want advice or tell me stuff that i really don't need or want to know. When i try and help people they take advantage of my kindness and then that makes me mad. I been wanting to be home so i can get it cleaned up and cleaned out, stuff as been just placed here and there for past couple of years and before i knew where everything was. It be mine or someone else stuff. I love the picture you sent was thinking i need a puzzle like that to put together. That is something else i miss doing putting my puzzle together. It is very calming and relaxing for me. Thank you so much for getting back to me and letting me vent i guess i could say, because no one else seems to understand why or how i feel. It seems like i been just rambling on about things. BLESSINGS TO YOU.

• I'm glad you are AWARE because that really is the biggest part of the battle. And you have more sense than you give yourself credit for! The majority does not always rule......specially since you ARE the responsible one. I get the stupid label. But it only digs you in deeper to attract that energy of abuse. I too have had that feeling but I use it as a barometer of my condition. I know when I start feeling resentful and agitated at someone or people in general....that wanting to escape ...run away feeling it means I'm losing myself! So then I must adjust my actions...the key is to do it without self flogging. You have to be very forgiving of yourself...look at the situation from your head. You are in deep at the moment but see it as needing small gestures of self love that become habits and grow into bigger gestures of self love. I too spoiled my kids at times because I feared being my parents. All our wounds hide behind a fear. Fear freezes us. AND puzzles! Me too! I had this huge round table size one that took many weeks to complete...it was very beautifully detailed. You are right....it is like a meditation in how it clears and rests the mind! I would work on it freely...no responsibility. Of course I selfishly? took up the table! Buy yourself a puzzle. Also, besides the little self loving gifts to yourself....a big hard change needs to come and from my own experience the decisions we need the most and will be most rewarding are also the hardest and scariest. That's the good part of being older is you can look back and see that the best changes in life came after making a very scary leap! What you desire is not easy and will need reminding all your life. We are who we are but managing is within our power. You can do this! BLESSINGS! PS. I donate my gift here as part of my need to serve in a way that does not eat me up. I am mindful of my energy exchanges and it keeps me disciplined about boundaries. A win win. You do not have to give up your gift of nurture...just manage it better.

• bump

• bump