Interpretation would help.

• i got devil in me, high presitess in situation n wheel of fortune in challenges.what does this say for my love life now? thanks in advance

• The Devil indicates that, from where you're standing, love is only skin deep. You're looking for physical compatibility, and not much more. High Priestess shows that you need to explore your intuition more, move your love search out of the purely physical realm, and into the spiritual. The Wheel of Fortune is simply stating the outcome of this quest is anybody's guess. You might find love, you might not, but you do need to deepen your criterion for what love is. Don't let your eyes deceive you when you're trying to weigh whether or not your latest interest is "the one". Subtle, almost psychic signs are pointing the way through your current situation. Follow them, even if it means being alone for now. Staying true to your heart will spin the wheel of fortune in your favor.

• does this mean for me n my present relationship with him.

• Yes, it can apply to that. If you're together under superficial pretenses, then things will stay shallow. There are signs pointing you the right way, right now, but you're going to feel like you're taking a risk to follow them. The read says to take the risk, and let fate take you where you need to be.

• can u do a reading for me n my bf..?...right now

• I can try. I'm honestly an amateur at the cards, but if you need the outside opinion, I'm happy to help! 🙂 Just tell me what cards you get, k?

• I did relationship reading.

This card shows How you see yourself. The Devil:

The card at the top right represents how you see your partner. Two of Pentacles (Change), when reversed:

The card in the center left represents how you feel about your partner. King of Cups:

The card in the center right represents what stands between you and your partner. Judgement, when reversed:

The card in the lower left represents how your partner sees you. Nine of Cups (Happiness), when reversed: .

The card in the lower right represents what your partner feels about you. Six of Cups (Pleasure), when reversed:

The card in the center represents the present status or challenge of the relationship. The Magician: