Guidance regarding aquarius man

• Hey guys

Just need a bit of guidance...

Recently split from my aqua man, im cancer...and yes i know this isnt one of the best combinations ever!...obviously i am very hurt and finding this split very hard to cope with... i have no contact with him now...my decision was to cut all ties otherwise we were gonna go round and round like we have been for the last 10months.... can anyone do a reading for me....? or give me some advice.... i cant help but wonder if he will change his mind once he realizes im gone....

Sorry if this is all a bit vague...i dont want to give too much away about the ins and outs of our relationship as i want to see if anyone can connect with me and pick up on certain things....

• well iv been with my sexy aqua for three years... our relationship has been DRAMA (typical for me im a libra rising, and we both have our mars in libra, so he likes it, even if he dosnt know it. lol) but If I was going just purely off my own experience id say that his heart isnt all their or he would have never let it go as far as actually breaking it off with you. Also and I can tell you know this but maybe just thik on it alot harder. as a cancer you live in the world of emotions...as an aquarius, and a man he practically dosnt know what an emotion is! and is only capable of dealing with them when he feels like it.

• yeah i know about the emotion thing. i know hes capable of showing it and feeling it...but hes drastically changed from how he was when we were happy to now. its like hes a different person.

ive never been so angry and upset over someone in my whole life...normally i can cut people out very easily...but with him its different. he still says he loves me and wants to marry me...but for "now" its not the right time. we also live in different countries....have busy jobs....and the relationship altho was perfect at first...and we made it work..... after a year went sour and we let obstacles get in the way.... he changed....i paniked......and its just been really bad for the last 10 months. we decided to have a clean "split" as in... not call eachother boyfriend and girlfriend anymore... but we still have this very strong love.... im just very confused about what to do.... we both dont seem to want to walk away from eachother..... i duno.... as i said...i had cut contact from him.... but last night i rang him to see how he was and told him i didnt like the way things were left (which was me putting the phone down on him over a week ago).... guess i was feeling guilty about that... im just at a very confusing part of my life right now... i know that the right thing to do would be to cut him out and forget him forever... but i cant seem to do that.... or want to do that....

• well...it seems to me like outside circumstance is doing the dirty work in this relationship...if you want him to start chaseing you again, then act like you dont care about him. aquarius guys love a girl who dosnt cling...it intrigues them, and makes them feel needy, ignore his calls, dont always return them, stop telling him how much you love. like and care about him...or...come on too him...start makeing love over the phone, or with text...send him some nude pictures... : ) lol I know it sounds silly but! it works. it dose WONDERS for the emotions especially when you really really want him to pay attention to you...I dont know everyones diffrant you know. Its got to be real hard living so far apart.

• I AM AN AQUARIUS WOMAN. I RAED THE ARTICLE SUNDAY ON GEMINI MEN AND IT WAS SO VERY INTERESTING. I HAVE DATED AN GEMINI MAN AND THEY ARE VERY SENSITVE BEING, BUT I LOVE THE HELL OUT OF HIM. ARE AQURUS WOMEN AND GEMININ MEN CAPITIBLE. I WOULD LOVE THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION.

• cosmic connect..

• Cancer666,

I am an Aquarian woman with a Cancer male. In the early part of our relationship we could talk in circles around each other and never seem to get anywhere. There were a lot of misunderstandings and break ups before we actually learned to communicate. I had to learn his style of communication and he had to learn mine, but I notice that whenever we do speak about something important (us/feelings) I have to switch into his language which is more indirect. (mercury is communication, but I won't get into that now) Although Cancers are very intuitive, when an Aquarian detaches, their emotions are harder to read so I think that could cause a lot of people to misunderstand us. In what respect do you feel your guy has “drastically changed”?

I think for men in general, everything has to fit into place before they decide they’re ready for marriage, i.e. good, steady job and their life is relatively stable. Another misconception about Aquarians is that we are commit phobic which is not altogether true. I have no problem with commitment, but when you talk about marriage then it’s a big, big deal and like a Cancer, it has to feel right. That’s me though. I know of other Aquarians that are the same and some that are not. Male or female, when we are done, we are done, no looking back. In the case with my Cancer, no matter how much I thought we were done, we weren’t. So, if he is still telling you he loves you and wants to marry you, then he’s not done. You still have a hold on him.