Can someone do a reading for me please?

• I'm in a place in my life where I just feel like things need to change. I just can't go on like this anymore. I'm apathetic about a job that pays well but just is not making me happy. I'm in a relationship with a man who is so different from me. He is so angry and can be so hurtful with his words and attitude. Then the next day he is so fun and loving with me and our children. I have my dream man who I am so drawn to, but I just don't think he and I are a possibility. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

• I'm sure everyone is super busy, but if anyone out there would be willing to give me just a bit of insight it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

• Hi Nic,

I've done a tarot reading regarding your situation.

Nine of Stones (material gain)-

Reward and advancements come to you in your worldly life. Achieving your goals.

Two of Swords (peace) -

Balance and harmony. A period of tranquility.

The Hermit (reflection) reversed -

Failure to find any wisdom. An immature attitude that hurts others. Speaking your truth in ways that others find painful.

Five of cups (disappointment) - reversed

Hope for the future. Starting your recovery from sadness and depression.

This reading shows that although you've had material successes, you long for a sense peace and tranquility. It shows your man as being immature and hurtful in the way he speaks to you. All this you already know. The good news is the future card shows hope and recovery. I feel that things will start to get better for you.

Now for some friendly advice. If you have children with this guy it's probably worth it to try to work things out. (As long as he's not being abusive)

When he's in a good mood tell him how happy you are that he is happy and how good it makes you feel.Then let him know (gently) that when he's not in a great mood and says hurtful things to you it really upsets you and hurts the relationship. Let him know that although you know that he probably doesn't mean the things he says, it's still damaging to the two of you and the children and you would love it if he could express his feelings in a way that wasn't so toxic. When having this conversation be sure to keep it light and non-confrontational.

From now on, whenever he's behaving reward him with praise and attention. When he's misbehaving try to ignore him. Don't feed into it. If these techniques don't work you might have to insist that he gets evaluated for any medical or psychological conditions that could cause these mood swings.

As for your job ...In this economy a good paying job is something to appreciate. It doesn't hurt to look for something more fulfilling, just don't risk what you have until you find something else. I have a feeling if you could gain more peace at home you'd be more content in all areas of your life.

Good luck to you.

• hi there your husband is a troubled man you are yearning for someone else other than him you will manifest this however i believe this new guy has a temper problem also. move toward your goal of separation in the new year, march will be a good time for you to begin putting these changes in place. happy mommy, happy children in your case this is true. one of your children has exceptional intellectual talent, the other one is great too very lovely . good luck

• Thank you manifestdreams and twinsoul! Sorry it took me so long to reply, I just had to retreat for a while. Thank you both for taking the time. Your advice really helped!

• You're welcome.