Guidance -love- help!

• Hey guys

Just need a bit of guidance...

Recently split from my aqua man, im cancer...and yes i know this isnt one of the best combinations ever!...obviously i am very hurt and finding this split very hard to cope with... i have no contact with him now...my decision was to cut all ties otherwise we were gonna go round and round like we have been for the last 10months.... can anyone do a reading for me....? or give me some advice.... i cant help but wonder if he will change his mind once he realizes im gone....

Sorry if this is all a bit vague...i dont want to give too much away about the ins and outs of our relationship as i want to see if anyone can connect with me and pick up on certain things....

• Oh the typical self doubt watersigns have. Watersigns tend to do whatever we can for as long as we can cope with it. Yet it is draining and at some point we face the ugly part and say enough. We cut ties and we cut them good. When this doubt come you need to ask as hard as it is, do the person who has been a burden in our life change? Has he in the 10 months? do ya really think he will? Honestly? When you say no to these you have your answer and you can move on. Dont waste time with what cannot nor will change, because if he doesnt wanna change NO ONE CAN. So please dont think your self doubt about wether or not to take him back can change him would help. Because it wont. If he aint changed in the 10 months past what makes you think he changes now?

Hope this helps