A reading request

• Dont mean to copy the previous post, however, seeing it made me ask. I have reached a rough spot in my life (completely self-inflicted) and I am making changes. I want is the recent choice i made the correct one? and will the outcome be benificial?? and guidance and help or reading is greatly appreciated. i think i am just seeking clarity.

Kind Regards,

Skeptic19

• I will provide you with the reading that you seek, I will talk to you tomorrow

• Thank you so much!

• hi do you think or do you know if you have made the right choice. knowing is instinctive in all of us and will usually lead you to the place where you need to be. the choice you are speaking of is another reactionary decision. i see you as a pendulum, swinging from one thing to the opposite and then on to another thing, and then its opposite. Stop and wait. too much rushing, i feel desperation oozing from you. stop and look around , all is well. love is there for you, money will be abundant, enjoy the uncertainty, as therein lie our lifes lessons. you are extremely gifted so stay on the course you are on at this time, you will be successful. namaste